Britney hits the bar in Cabo

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

My thoughts exactly.

Nothing wrong with her wanting a drink, but without Sean and Jayden, and her still fooling around with convict Paul it seems like for months she's been hitting the bottle.

Better to enjoy a nice drink on a dreamy vacation than to be associated with an abusive predator (and allegedly even being married to one). :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, KrisJ said:

She’s an adult having a drink - at least it’s not laced with sleep-enducing substances like the ones at the parties Jay and Bey attend :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

What’s that have to do with Bey? Britney’s dating a felon with dr*g charges and was deemed in court a frequent and habitual user of dr**s.

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What’s that have to do with Bey? Britney’s dating a felon with dr*g charges and was deemed in court a frequent and habitual user of dr**s.

Bey and Jay frequent parties, private events and are close buddies with an accused abuser of dozens including minors. I hate the fact Britney associates with and is dating a felon but I’d rather take that than diddle bum-chums :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

4 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

She was posting drink recipes from the plane. And the first thing she posts there is one of many drinks to follow. I hope she’s not an alcoholic she does like to think about drinking a lot of the day :/ it reminds me of an episode of intervention 

What do you care what she does? Mind your business  :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Bey and Jay frequent parties, private events and are close buddies with an accused abuser of dozens including minors. I hate the fact Britney associates with and is dating a felon but I’d rather take that than diddle bum-chums :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

We should alert the fbi you sound like an insider with holding all this info u claim 

1 minute ago, PerfectLover. said:

What do you care what she does? Mind your business  :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

I’m allowed to show concern if someone is displaying behavior harmful to them?? Drinking an entire bottle of liquor in one sitting (she posted this) Day dreaming about drink recipes and heading immediately to the bar yeah I’m just hoping she’s ok and not stressed about the upcoming trial 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

I’m allowed to show concern if someone is displaying behavior harmful to them?? Drinking an entire bottle of liquor in one sitting (she posted this) Day dreaming about drink recipes and heading immediately to the bar yeah I’m just hoping she’s ok and not stressed about the upcoming trial 

You're talking as if drinking alcohol is a capital crime. What trial are you talking about?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.