Unpopular Opinion: Glory Is Heavily Underrated.

Aside from Make Me... and Slumber Party, these songs need recognition!!!

Invitation may sound overproduced but it sounds good to me.

this remix is better than the OG song:

Private Show is ... interesting.... 

Do you agree Glory wasn't that bad? Or was it? At least it's apparently Myah Marie free

Edited by PolySpears
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Hmm..I like Glory but there’s a few songs on the album that I rarely go back too - invitation, make me, what you need, just luv me, man on the moon, Private show is awful. 

6-7 songs could be taken off and I wouldn’t really care. 

Love me Down is the best song on the album though 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Hmm..I like Glory but there’s a few songs on the album that I rarely go back too - invitation, make me, what you need, just luv me, man on the moon, Private show is awful. 

I used to like only Make Me..., Slumber Party and Swimming In The Stars once 

18 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Haha I really like invitation, make me, just luv me and private show… I think they’re the most Britney, but newer Britney songs on the album.

• Like 1

I feel like it's heavily overrated. People go to say it's part of the holy trinity...

Not with Chipmunk songs like What U Need and Private Show... and wtf is Coupure Electrique. It's like she learnt French of Temu.....

The best song wasn't even in the standard edition aka Mood Ring.

Nah Glory is a decent/good album but far from being part of the holy treesome.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

I feel like it's heavily overrated. People go to say it's part of the holy trinity...

Not with Chipmunk songs like What U Need and Private Show... and wtf is Coupure Electrique. It's like she learnt French of Temu.....

Disagree… I feel like Glory was the first time in a long time she was excited about what she was doing. Unlike Britney Jean where she pretended it was “ her most personal album”,  then released “Work *****” as the first single… ya very “personal”!🤣

Edited by Bingjmljr
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

Disagree… I feel like Glory was the first time in a long time she was excited about what she was doing. Unlike Britney Jean where she pretended it was “ her most personal album”,  then released “Work *****” as the first single… ya very “personal”!🤣

yess

24 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

maybe not good enough to be in the top 3 but it is good. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.