Was Christina Aguilera right about Britney Spears all along?

2 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Okay Diamond! 
:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Pathetic just after last night I said people in here make fun of amputees and you know they have and admitted just last night you’ve seen it too and mentioned your boyfriend was an amputee! I cordially commented back that I was sorry he’s going through that!

it was a positive interaction only for you to be so pressed and make this unnecessary comment about me!

I guess when you’re this pressed Abdul you’ll stoop to any level you can to continue your weak hate train! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Palms are weak honey, come harder!

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Here we we're just last night. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Pathetic just after last night I said people in here make fun of amputees and you know they have and admitted just last night you’ve seen it too and mentioned your boyfriend was an amputee! I cordially commented back that I was sorry he’s going through that!

it was a positive interaction only for you to be so pressed and make this unnecessary comment about me!

I guess when you’re this pressed Abdul you’ll stoop to any level you can to continue your weak gate train! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Palms are weak come harder!

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I’m sorry. I’m really not Abdul. I appreciate your kind thoughts in our last exchange. My BF is okay, and has had a prosthetic leg for many years.

I don’t want to be your enemy, and I’d feel awful if this site vanished and things were left awkward. We have many crossed wires, but I am reaching out with an official apology and request for this to end now.

I understand that I instigated this exchange and that you might not want to respond, but I am sorry. Sorry for dissing your faves and trying to get a rise.

@Wendy Williams will love this. But to half quote Taylor, We need to calm down.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.