Why does she look so young??? XTINA

I fail to see how people aspire to Christina Aguileras extreme thinness.

She has no muscle tone so it can’t have been achieved by actually moving her body, which leaves surgery, dieting or dr**s.

None of those are actually healthy, especially down to how thin she actually is.

Ill take Britney’s muscled athletic build over thin as a stick all day.

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PerfectLover. said:

Britney Spears on Spotify - 39 M monthly listeners.

And Xtina's most played songs are by Maroon 5 and Pitbull lol. The only one that is hers is one from 1999.

:shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

You asked who listens to X Tina almost 28 million people do honey, and Britney 11 million more. 

Again Britney hasn't had a hit in over a decade herself soon going on two decades. 

It's funny when I see some Britney fans calling other artists flops. Like, haven't they realized yet that Britney is flopped too? Britney's last successful era was released more than a decade ago, as was her last #1 solo. And her last release was a real fiasco, perhaps the biggest flop of her career. Britney is just a nostalgia act: when people aren't listening to her classics released 15-20 years ago, they're calling her crazy and making fun of the bizarre content she posts on social media.

Ultimately, Xtina, Beyonce, and all the artists that some Britney fans love to put down had the last laugh.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You asked who listens to X Tina almost 28 million people do honey, and Britney 11 million more. 

Again Britney hasn't had a hit in over a decade herself soon going on two decades. 

Xtina's last number one song was Come on Over Baby (2000), Britney's last number one was Hold It Against Me (2011). And Christina hasn't reached (not counting collaborations) the Billboard Hot 100 since 2012.

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

It's funny when I see some Britney fans calling other artists flops. Like, haven't they realized yet that Britney is flopped too? Britney's last successful era was released more than a decade ago, as was her last #1 solo. And her last release was a real fiasco, perhaps the biggest flop of her career. Britney is just a nostalgia act: when people aren't listening to her classics released 15-20 years ago, they're calling her crazy and making fun of the bizarre content she posts on social media.

Ultimately, Xtina, Beyonce, and all the artists that some Britney fans love to put down had the last laugh.

We call other artists flop because their fans attack Britney. And again, Britney is retired, if she released an album now it would be a hit. She's still remembered and referenced (like at the VMA's). 

I don't like to put down Xtina, she's an amazing artist and a great singer, but her fans are very toxic. 

And Britney isn't crazy, she had a hard life, if you can't understand that you're insensitive.

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Paper_bear said:

Can please someone tell me how on earh does she look so young?

Did she had some procedure done?  

Is there any special secret. Cause to me it does not look like an Ozempic. She is soo fresh!!

PS: I don't wanna be rude to Britney, but when will she? She has all the time and money to work on her body, mind and looks! Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart

Witchcraft :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

1 hour ago, Paper_bear said:

That is not true. She defenetely does not look 40.

But Britney does. GIF by NBC

Because *gasps* she IS 40 😱

This is laughable. A bunch of grown men being pressed that a 40 year old woman looks 40 and using that as a drag. Lmfao. Hope one day y’all realize that expecting women to adhere to your unrealistic beauty standards is extremely misogynistic 🫥

Edited by knee Queen of pop
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Christina’s last solo #1 was in the early 2000s. Her music catalogue has held up very poorly, she’s looked at as absolutely nothing but a nostalgia act and people only talk about her when misogynistic gay men bring up how much weight she has lost or how much she looks like her old self (again - because only her old self matters to them. She’s only relevant when it comes to nostalgia.)

Be serious.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Christina’s last solo #1 was in the early 2000s. Her music catalogue has held up very poorly, she’s looked at as absolutely nothing but a nostalgia act and people only talk about her when misogynistic gay men bring up how much weight she has lost or how much she looks like her old self (again - because only her old self matters to them. She’s only relevant when it comes to nostalgia.)

Be serious.

Well, Britney is a nostalgia act too. It's no wonder that his old songs are much more consumed than his more recent ones. The current Britney is only known for exposing herself too much and embarrassing herself on Instagram. When someone really wants to praise her, they need to go back to 15-20 years ago when she was bigger and better.

44 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

We call other artists flop because their fans attack Britney. And again, Britney is retired, if she released an album now it would be a hit. She's still remembered and referenced (like at the VMA's). 

I don't like to put down Xtina, she's an amazing artist and a great singer, but her fans are very toxic. 

And Britney isn't crazy, she had a hard life, if you can't understand that you're insensitive.

Who guarantees that a new Britney album would be a hit? GP no longer cares about Britney as an artist and she no longer has fans like she used to. You all think that just because the book sold well, a supposed new album would sell too. But they are different products for different markets. There is nothing to indicate that a new era of Britney would be a commercial success, other than the desires of her fans. 

7 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Who guarantees that a new Britney album would be a hit? GP no longer cares about Britney as an artist and she no longer has fans like she used to. You all think that just because the book sold well, a supposed new album would sell too. But they are different products for different markets. There is nothing to indicate that a new era of Britney would be a commercial success, other than the desires of her fans. 

I can't guarantee it but I think it would be a success. GP doesn't care about current Britney because she's retired and hasn't released an album since 2016 but she has a lot of fans, otherwise this forum and BritneyOnline would be inactive. 

And as I told you, Primeney is still relevant, Tate and Sabrina referenced her. And her old music still gets a lot of listens, otherwise she wouldn't have 39 million listeners on Spotify.

Edited by PerfectLover.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.