Why does she look so young??? XTINA

2 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

you should worry about streaming flopboy carter and stop bringing negativity here

Bringing negativity, I commented on the thread and stated one fact, maybe you should start streaming Britney songs because clearly this fanbase can't even get her enough votes to win a VMA over Katy. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Cowboy carter did better than Britney's last 3 records honey, Britney's last #1 song and album was well over a decade ago boo. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
Just now, Paper_bear said:

She does look fantastic. That's a fact not an opinion.

And Britney should take some notes. Christina is doing amazing and how can be someone rude just for saying that??

Please, please, please! Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Thanks babe, these people really put out lies and fake narratives up in here.

Glad you can see my comment was just a fact about spinning and her convict bf.

X Tina is slaying it right now and this fanbase is off the hinges full of hate against her going as far as to accuse her of ozempic with no proof.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

It's not the same to compare them artistically than with their bodies as you did. And I'm a man not a girl lol.

Do you want to talk artistically we can talk about the vocal's girl.

Is that what you prefer, Britney VS X Tina vocals in 2024? I didn't compare bodies I posted updated pics of them I didn't put any verbiage in the comment.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Do you want to talk artistically we can talk about the vocal's girl.

Is that what you prefer, Britney VS X Tina vocals in 2024? I didn't compare bodies I posted updated pics of them I didn't put any verbiage in the comment.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Britney has better songs, Xtina has a better voice. 

Yes, you compared a photo of Britney taken from an Instagram video to a photo of Christina taken by professional photographers :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

It is not fair to compare them, Christina has had a fairly easy life compared to Britney & has rarely worked in the past 20 years compared to Britney. Britney has been heavily abused, forced on medication which is appearance altering & she also smokes and has bad habits like not properly washing her makeup off & god knows what else.

Additionally Xtina is a diva & cares about her image and puts in the work to look the way she does. If she has to be 4 hours in the makeup chair, she will. If she has to get on ozempic she will. If she has to get filler and other injectables & lasers, she will. 

Britney is extremely insecure in her appearance & yet only does the bare minimum when it comes to upkeep. She does not seem to trust anyone to glam her often & I don’t blame her considering her abuse. She said she stopped getting botox bc she had a bad reaction…so there goes the minimum for anti aging in Hollywood. Someone on her level has always had pros glamming her up & unfortunately she does not know how to manage her hair & makeup herself…and it shows.

Now don’t get me wrong, considering the kind of life Britney has lived, I think she is still a beautiful woman. But if Britney got on Xtinas glam regimen she would look like her younger self too.

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Love 4
Just now, PerfectLover. said:

Britney has better songs, Xtina has a better voice. 

Yes, you compared a photo of Britney taken from an Instagram video to a photo of Christina taken by professional photographers :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

And in 2024 X Tina is winning, still winning Grammy's and awards, looking stunningly beautiful, performing and working making millions of dollars and has her husband, kids, control over her career and grew up.

That's a win for Legend X

Christina Aguilera Deal With It GIF

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Christina has had a fairly easy life compared to Britney & has rarely worked in the past 20 years compared to Britney. Britney has bee heavily abused, forced on medication which is appearance altering & she also smokes and has bad habits like not properly washing her makeup off & god knows what else.

Additionally Xtina is a diva & cares about her image and puts in the work to look the way she does. If she has to be 4 hours in the makeup chair, she will. If she has to get on ozempic she will. If she has to get filler and other injectables & lasers. she will. 

Britney is extremely insecure in her appearance & yet only does the bare minimum when it comes to upkeep. She does not seem to trust anyone to glam her often & I don’t blame her considering her abuse. She said she stopped getting botox bc she had a bad reaction…so there goes the minimum for anti aging in Hollywood. Someone on her level has always had pros glamming her up & unfortunately she does not know how to manage her hair & makeup herself…and it shows.

Now don’t get me wrong, considering the kind of life Britney has lived, I think she is still a beautiful woman. But if Britney got on Xtinas glam regimen she would look like her younger self too.

I agree. Britney was abused. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And in 2024 X Tina is winning, still winning Grammy's and awards, looking stunningly beautiful, performing and working making millions of dollars and has her husband, kids, control over her career and grew up.

That's a win for Legend X

Christina Aguilera Deal With It GIF

I don't care. Xtina doesn't even come close to Britney. Besides, Britney is retired and had a much harder life.

Bye. Go listen to Floptina, who hasn't had a hit since 2006 :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I don't care. Xtina doesn't even come close to Britney. Besides, Britney is retired and had a much harder life.

Bye. Go listen to Floptina, who hasn't had a hit since 2006 :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

I think Christina isn't worried about having a hit song when again, she's in love, beautiful, her voice still belts and is amazing.

You say Christina doesn't come close to Britney and that was her biggest rival and X Tina was the only one to have come close at the time.

Now Beyonce has surpassed them both.

Go Away Beyonce GIF

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, TheGrandeLife said:

Oh well the sabrina girl is there, that video is def not for me :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:. I must say though the x girl look younger than anytime ago and no Brit won't, that's sad but she won't get on the same path/ evil contract :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Is that Tate on your profile pic? Music Video Horse GIF by Tate McRae

I love Tate, she's everything! T H E  N E W  B R I T N E Y Music Video Flirting GIF

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think Christina isn't worried about having a hit song when again, she's in love, beautiful, her voice still belts and is amazing.

You say Christina doesn't come close to Britney and that was her biggest rival and X Tina was the only one to have come close at the time.

Now Beyonce has surpassed them both.

Go Away Beyonce GIF

I like Xtina but I hate her ******* fans. They're really unbearable.

Beyonce is better than Xtina, Britney not even in her dreams :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

I like Xtina but I hate her ******* fans. They're really unbearable.

Beyonce is better than Xtina, Britney not even in her dreams :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Britney has had a legendary career; the difference is her career stalled a decade ago after FF she had Myah Jean singing her album BJ for her.

Bey and Legend X are still out there, and Legend X is becoming more relevant again, Britney is retired and more of a nostalgic act at this point. 

1 minute ago, fays1 said:

She doesnt, shes still young anyways, its not a big deal that she looks good

I bet XTINA also did not have an easy life. She gained some weight, everyone was calling her fat floptina, etc... It was bad...

But look at her now! She does look amazing and younger than ever! I am just saying that Britney should see some motivation in her and do the same. She still has time and money and it would be amazing, wouldn't it?? Episode 1 Wow GIF by Funimation

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney has had a legendary career; the difference is her career stalled a decade ago after FF she had Myah Jean singing her album BJ for her.

Bey and Legend X are still out there, and Legend X is becoming more relevant again, Britney is retired and more of a nostalgic act at this point. 

Because of conservatorship and her personal problems, otherwise she would probably still be active and neither Beyoncé nor Xtina would compare to her artistic and commercial success.

Britney will never be forgotten, she will always be a legend just like Madonna. The new generations still listen to her, who listens to Xtina?

6 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

Because of conservatorship and her personal problems, otherwise she would probably still be active and neither Beyoncé nor Xtina would compare to her artistic and commercial success.

Britney will never be forgotten, she will always be a legend just like Madonna. The new generations still listen to her, who listens to Xtina?

Christina Aguilera on Spotify. Artist · 27.1M monthly listeners.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.