Musical genres and styles that Britney could rock in 2024

NJ jeans

I don't know know jack about music modern or otherwise, and obviously it depends on who exactly the album is for.. but I do wonder if she misses singing and lets herself mess around in any capacity. 

She could make a whole new sound for herself. So many possibilities. 

If she started putting out unplugged style stuff that would be fun and probably gorgeous. I think she could do some really raw lyrics and put out a psychedelic pop album and that would be something something people could scream and cry and relate and wild dance to... js I'd listen to it. Remember I said I don't know any things about modern music though 😳💫

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, pinky_pom said:

I don't know know jack about music modern or otherwise, and obviously it depends on who exactly the album is for.. but I do wonder if she misses singing and lets herself mess around in any capacity. 

She could make a whole new sound for herself. So many possibilities. 

If she started putting out unplugged style stuff that would be fun and probably gorgeous. I think she could do some really raw lyrics and put out a psychedelic pop album and that would be something something people could scream and cry and relate and wild dance to... Remember I said I don't know any things about modern music though 😳💫

She could just tell bad jokes to herself in the dark and I'm here for it tbh 💃

10 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

Hyper Pop / Dance Pop:

Soft Pop retro Uk garage elements:

R&B - UK garage pop:

Her vocals will be so fitting to Hyper Pop she have the perfect vocals for it :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I agree about R&B too her vocals GLOWS UP in that genre :)

4 hours ago, StrangestOuch said:

Always wanted Britney to do anime/video game type J-pop. Miki Hoshii (who is my profile pic) comes to mind

Random but interesting side note: someone even made mashups of Kyun Vampire Girl and Toxic lol

Yesss she will be so great at Anime intro & outro or overall soundtrack. Her vocals are perfect for it too! you can listen to "Heart" for a reference it sounds like a sad Anime outro :)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.