Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

51 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

She talks like someone who has had a lobotomy, my god! She speaks in that weird baby voice and says “em” after every word. The poor girl can barely string a complete thought together. 

I know y’all noticed how much she was rubbing her nose. Homegirl is on that booger sugar big time. She looks and sounds like she’s high out of her mind. 

You insinuate Britney is on hard dr**s in every comment you post. Post the receipts or just STFU. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

Am I the one sounding mean and discriminatory? Lol, you're the one saying she's mentally ill.

Because she is! You’re the ones that seem to have a problem with it. It’s something that millions of people have to deal with. And trying to pretend or ignore it is pretty cruel in my opinion.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Yea, this forum needs to shut down for good. The only traction it gets is from these type of threads. Comments about her teeth and what dr**s she may be on. Holy ****. The “kicking a dog when it’s down” mentality, from her so called “fans”, no less. How is any of this ok?? Just shut it down.

• Love 5

Clearly it’s not the Britney Spears from 2004. I just hope she stops knit picking these new pop girls that are literally giving tribute/respect/homage.

She really is self-sabotaging.

Despite her not in attendance last night, I like how MTV and these girls treated Britney with respect because the award show platform is where most GPs are, and would be great reminder the legacy Britney had put up.

she shouldn’t just post anything related to the VMAs or anybody paying tribute to her.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

I didn’t even say měth but clearly you were already thinking it. We all know it’s the truth whether we want to admit it or not. 

1 hour ago, BlueFyre3 said:

The answer to your question is: mėth

Put the pipe down old friend. Cannabis impacts short term memory. All in moderation.

29 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

You insinuate Britney is on hard dr**s in every comment you post. Post the receipts or just STFU. 

The receipts are every single video she posts on Instagram, every single caption, the fact that she’s dating a convicted felon who is a known mêth dealer and was charged with mêth distribution, her past admission of abusing adderall (which is an amphetamine and often a gateway to full-blown mêth use), she has been accused of mêth abuse multiple times in the past by multiple people - including her kids and Kevin, ex housekeepers, ex security guards, etc., literally all of her bizarre behavior over the years (even back in 2007) can be attributed to amphetamine abuse, and quick google search will reveal all of the same things I just told you. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

The receipts are every single video she posts on Instagram, every single caption, the fact that she’s dating a convicted felon who is a known mêth dealer and was charged with mêth distribution, her past admission of abusing adderall (which is an amphetamine and often a gateway to full-blown mêth use), she has been accused of mêth abuse multiple times in the past by multiple people - including her kids and Kevin, ex housekeepers, ex security guards, etc., literally all of her bizarre behavior over the years (even back in 2007) can be attributed to amphetamine abuse, and quick google search will reveal all of the same things I just told you. 

So you're here in this topic to spread the gospel? That Britney is on m***?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_04GjPyRJU/

Is that your reaction to the video she recorded with her message about Sabrina and the VMA? Come on..

• Love 2
Just now, BlueFyre3 said:

So no actual receipts, ok. But it’s m*** she’s on for sure? Because I thought you just said it was “booger sugar”. Ffs, if you’re going to spread such defamatory accusations, at least make up your ****** mind as to what dr*g you think she’s abusing. Or is it every dr*g under the sun? Make it make some damn sense, or seriously just stfu. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.