Signed Blackout CD's

dosomethln

I really want a signed cd of Blackout but im unsure on the authenticity of the ones ive seen for sale. every time im in LA I always drop my copy into my bag with my bottle of fantasy intense and a black sharpie :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

when were these actually signed by her? are they fe? was it after 07?:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

if anybody has any info please add! id love to find out as much info as I can :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

here's one thats for sale and judging by her signatures in recent years it looks legit, drop your thoughts:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

WWW.EBAY.COM

<p>Authentic original signature. Authenticated by JSA.</p>

Edited by dosomethln
25 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

This is such a grey area, the official POM VIP signed posters all looked different entirely to when we actually seen her sign stuff for fans at events, also these CoA are bullsh!t I’m going to assume this fake. 

oh dear, yeah ive never seen her once pictured or videoed at anytime signing a copy of Blackout, it makes sense if she obviously didnt sign it after 07, but I would have thought maybe she signed at least one for the virgin megastore release night or radio stations etc: quite interesting ! 

yeah I never trust those COA's Microsoft word teas 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, dosomethln said:

oh dear, yeah ive never seen her once pictured or videoed at anytime signing a copy of Blackout, it makes sense if she obviously didnt sign it after 07, but I would have thought maybe she signed at least one for the virgin megastore release night or radio stations etc: quite interesting ! 

I feel like the con wouldnt let her sign it. 

Britney reaches out to sign a copy of Blackout 

Edan slaps her hand making her drop the item and then ushers her into the car where they scold her for being Britney. 

2 hours ago, dosomethln said:

I actually recall an extremely lucky fan got all of his album booklets signed when she was on a few different press tours in the UK he used to have an Instagram with photos of her signing I can’t find it now though if i do I’ll post it :)  

1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

If one more person compares Tate to Britney 😅 Tate can shake her bum a little but that’s it. She has no likeable or charismatic personality. Shes not dominating the charts, no one’s talking about her. She was literally a fly on the wall at the VMAS. Trying so hard to get attention by wearing a Britney copycat dress

That’s unnecessarily mean, Tate is incredible and deserves more credit. 

2 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

If one more person compares Tate to Britney 😅 Tate can shake her bum a little but that’s it. She has no likeable or charismatic personality. Shes not dominating the charts, no one’s talking about her. She was literally a fly on the wall at the VMAS. Trying so hard to get attention by wearing a Britney copycat dress

this is really horrid and feels deflective biblio_zps23dff242.gif

4 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I actually recall an extremely lucky fan got all of his album booklets signed when she was on a few different press tours in the UK he used to have an Instagram with photos of her signing I can’t find it now though if i do I’ll post it :)  

no way!! thats incredible im so jealous :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

if u do find pls post !! but yeah most were fe signed which is sad, but hoping ill stumble upon a signed copy one day. I just really want to frame it and make it look pretty in my apartment:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.