Tate Mcrae referencing the Britney NYC hot dog photoshoot with David Lachapelle on her new video 'It's ok i'm ok'.

14 minutes ago, TheGrandeLife said:

There's so much references of Britney from Tate, it's like we're living the Madonna's references from Britney again.

I don't think she's overshadowed by annyone. Plus she's getting so much free hate I wasn't even aware it could be possible today. I mean if you do not like someone just pass your way. Am I listenning to Sabrina, Camilla, Kate or others... I can't : nope but neither am I acid about them.

As far as I'm concern nowadays she's my pop phenomenon, it's very enjoyable for the Britney fan I was when she was into music.

Agreed! I saw her live recently in Barcelona and she's so amazing. She's a full entertainer, which is something not a lot of pop girlies can say these days! :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.