JayTawndré drops 4-track EP "Press Play" amid music allegations

”Let the beat rock” is actually

Player of the Night by Zey Hugdson

WWW.SHAZAM.COM

Listen to Player of the Night by Zey Hugdson. See lyrics and music videos, find Zey Hugdson tour...

”Dont stop” is actually

Interstellar (Dust Storm Edit) by Rob Circuit

WWW.SHAZAM.COM

Listen to Interstellar (Dust Storm Edit) by Rob Circuit. See lyrics and music videos, find Rob Circuit tour dates...

”game on” is actually

Lost Frequencies by Wizard2444

WWW.SHAZAM.COM

Listen to Lost Frequencies by Wizard2444. See lyrics and music videos, find Wizard2444 tour dates...

You are mentally ill. No shade.

Get a job at Taco Bell and make a living there instead of ripping talented people off.

• Haha 2
  • Like 5
16 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

I’d probably just delete the main body & title of this or even credit the artist’s you’ve sampled before other users catch on and then it looks more authentic :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

It’s not a sample. It’s theft. He’s just taking random instrumentals and lying about making them in a program. All his songs can be Shazammed and it’s 99,9% accurate.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, eddieeddie said:

”Let the beat rock” is actually

Player of the Night by Zey Hugdson

WWW.SHAZAM.COM

Listen to Player of the Night by Zey Hugdson. See lyrics and music videos, find Zey Hugdson tour...

”Dont stop” is actually

Interstellar (Dust Storm Edit) by Rob Circuit

WWW.SHAZAM.COM

Listen to Interstellar (Dust Storm Edit) by Rob Circuit. See lyrics and music videos, find Rob Circuit tour dates...

”game on” is actually

Lost Frequencies by Wizard2444

WWW.SHAZAM.COM

Listen to Lost Frequencies by Wizard2444. See lyrics and music videos, find Wizard2444 tour dates...

You are mentally ill. No shade.

Get a job at Taco Bell and make a living there instead of ripping talented people off.

4 hours ago, eddieeddie said:

“Do my thing” is actually 

Clunn by Elox40

WWW.SHAZAM.COM

Listen to Clunn by Elox40. See lyrics and music videos, find Elox40 tour dates, buy concert tickets, and more!

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

1 hour ago, eddieeddie said:

It’s not a sample. It’s theft. He’s just taking random instrumentals and lying about making them in a program. All his songs can be Shazammed and it’s 99,9% accurate.

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: omg

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, pawzd1 said:

Forgive me for asking- who is this? I keep seeing that this person is dropping 'music' through the site, but have never heard of them other than the large number of posts. 

You dont know who JayTawndré is?

If not, ask JayTawndré, he will tell you

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

• Haha 2

I checked out Groovepad to not falsely accuse anyone here. The app is basically pressing some buttons with pre-recorded samples that you can stick together to create a song. Took me 5 minutes to make my own song. However, these aspects are free to use for anyone, even to upload them. So while its a pretty easy way to make music, with barely any actual work that producers actually do, it is in no way wrong or illegal. As these are easy to use samples, it is totally possible to create the same song.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.