Britney related: does anyone else remember?

1. Ok so I remember very clearly reading an article years ago that federfuc.uck bought a gun when they were still married and almost shot Britney while playing with it.

The story went like this: kevin federfuc.uck was playing with his new gun when britney walked into the room and the bullet missed her chest by a few millimeters. 

I cant find it anywhere on the internet. Does anyone else remember this by chance? 

Im in Orlando now. So I remembered something. 

It was kinda funny.

That time when Britney took her kids to disneyland and when they were leaving jayden refused to leave and threw in a tantrum. There were pictures of her dragging him out of disneyland lmao . but idk how to post them. 

Searched 'Kevin Federline gun' this came

WWW.SHUTTERSTOCK.COM

There pictures and text. 

KEVIN FEDERLINE GOES SHOOTING IN WOODS IN KENTWOOD, LOUISIANA, AMERICA - 28 SEP 2004

Kevin Federline and the bodyguard of Britney Spears firing handguns in the woods near the house of Lynne Spears. They are firing at a bullseye nailed to a tree. Kevin is seen loading, aiming, and pointing his gun at the bodyguard.

EDIT: So in 18 days that would be 20 years ago.

Edited by Jibreel
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

They were prbly having a good time. When people aim guns at each other it's rarely neutral.

Either someones having a bad time or a good time. For me it's always been good times. Except for once recently when a few people aimed at my face for security reasons. It wasn't that I had done something terrible, it was just for security. Correct procedure.

I can't believe it actually says "Kevin is seen loading, aiming, and pointing his gun at the bodyguard"

Can't help to like the guy a little for it. Sorry folks.

13 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

They were prbly having a good time. When people aim guns at each other it's rarely neutral.

Either someones having a bad time or a good time. For me it's always been good times. Except for once recently when a few people aimed at my face for security reasons. It wasn't that I had done something terrible, it was just for security. Correct procedure.

I can't believe it actually says "Kevin is seen loading, aiming, and pointing his gun at the bodyguard"

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

What Do You Mean Jennifer Lawrence GIF by First We Feast

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Jibreel said:

Searched 'Kevin Federline gun' this came

WWW.SHUTTERSTOCK.COM

There pictures and text. 

KEVIN FEDERLINE GOES SHOOTING IN WOODS IN KENTWOOD, LOUISIANA, AMERICA - 28 SEP 2004

Kevin Federline and the bodyguard of Britney Spears firing handguns in the woods near the house of Lynne Spears. They are firing at a bullseye nailed to a tree. Kevin is seen loading, aiming, and pointing his gun at the bodyguard.

EDIT: So in 18 days that would be 20 years ago.

Yep. He was playing with guns with her bodyguard. This must be what I remember 

2 hours ago, Jibreel said:

Idk but federline is a bad person. 

44 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Idk but federline is a bad person. 

Can't someone make a topic about that or (I know it's forever ago) share a link or two to some good old topics here about it? I still mostly go with what she wrote in her book. I really would like to know more.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.