17 years ago today, Britney performed “Gimme More” at the VMAs

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

She looked so hot I can’t believe they tore her to shreds for her body here

Rehearsal: 

Blackoutney gave us everything and more spacer.png 

What do you think of this performance? Personally, it feels like her team was purposefully sabotaging her letting her get on stage with the extensions showing and being clearly uncomfortable spacer.png The outfit was a bad choice too, she looked more relaxed and confident with the jeans and top in the rehearsal. Still, I think she did well considering everything that was going on and I can’t lie I love the whole trashy vibe spacer.pngImagine a Blackout tour like the M&M’s one, would’ve been iconic! 

Edited by thesimplelife
  • Love 7

Her body and face was so, so hot here... I forgot she had blue contacts in lol The dress rehearsal of her in her sunglasses and hat is so ku nty I can't even...  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach:  She 100% was only there to fill a contract obligation :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  and didn't that sarah silverman make some horrendous joke about her kids before she performed live? 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Her body and face was so, so hot here... I forgot she had blue contacts in lol The dress rehearsal of her in her sunglasses and hat is so ku nty I can't even...  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach:  She 100% was only there to fill a contract obligation :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  and didn't that sarah silverman make some horrendous joke about her kids before she performed live? 

It was right after I think, she called them mistakes and said they were as cute as her hairless ******* 🥴

:messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away: iconic

rehearsals were great, but what happened during the live one? is it cuz she partied too much?

I read she locked herself, argued with her hair stylist and her team had to get cheaper hotel extensions and she ditched the real outfit

and not MTV using a wider lens AND cutting to the audience when they shouldn't have

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.