Felicia Talks Britney In New Podcast!!

1 minute ago, BritneySpearsDolls said:

Hahha I’m so embarrassed to admit I had to google what snail mail was 😂

HAHAHA OOMMGG me too!! 😭😭🤣🤣

I think it means that she wants you to take actually physical photos right? Print them out and ship them to her? She's so cute I love it haha! If this is the case please put in that lil effort and do it for her, I think she would be super happy haha 🤭❤️

I just want to say that, as fans of Britney, we should show more compassion.

Her life has not been easy over the past 16 years and beyond.

She was literally trafficked—yes, trafficked—forced into labor, and made to take medication by corrupt doctors (yes, many of them exist). Those medications have caused permanent damage.

In an interview with People magazine, just before the release of her book, she mentioned that the people around her didn’t know how to handle an adult Britney. They isolated her and forced her onto medication to make her submissive, keeping her in a childish state. She didn’t get the simple privilege of growing up and discovering who she truly is. It’s heartbreaking. 💔

She's just trying to find herself as a 40 year old woman. Some post might be cringe, but we all have posted cringe posts nothing wrong with them. It's just human. That's what she is a human like the rest of us

I'm not saying we shouldn't hold her accountable for anything, but we need to understand her story. It’s not like she’s out there drunk driving like others...

She’s still Britney Spears. Show her some love. I don’t understand why so many of her fans are so hateful. I’m not singling anyone out specifically—this is just something I’ve noticed on this forum.

She already gets enough hate, and to see it coming from her own supporters and fans is just sad.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

I’m not too bothered about Felecia. She’s probably not as good a person as she was displayed as in the early years. We all liked certain people in Britneys camp and they all came out dirt bags in the end - Fe is no different. If she cared properly she’d force her way back into britneys life one way or another. 

NOPE! I don't believe that for a second!

Fe took on the responsibility of being Britney's assistant, best friend, mother figure, and more. She knew Britney had big dreams and did everything in her power to help make those dreams come true! I’m fortunate enough to know a lot of amazing women similar to Fe, and for that, I’m lucky.

If you knew anything about what happened between Fe and Britney, you’d know that the same people who trafficked Britney also isolated Fe from her life. They manipulated Britney, saying all kinds of crazy things about Fe. The hate people like you are giving this poor woman is based on nothing but speculation—no facts whatsoever. In my book, that’s a poor lack of judgment. Hate to break it to you.

Calling her a dirtbag like all the others? WTF is wrong with u, shame on U! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, SoapBox2000 said:

NOPE! I don't believe that for a second!

Fe took on the responsibility of being Britney's assistant, best friend, mother figure, and more. She knew Britney had big dreams and did everything in her power to help make those dreams come true! I’m fortunate enough to know a lot of amazing women similar to Fe, and for that, I’m lucky.

If you knew anything about what happened between Fe and Britney, you’d know that the same people who trafficked Britney also isolated Fe from her life. They manipulated Britney, saying all kinds of crazy things about Fe. The hate people like you are giving this poor woman is based on nothing but speculation—no facts whatsoever. In my book, that’s a poor lack of judgment. Hate to break it to you.

Calling her a dirtbag like all the others? WTF is wrong with u, shame on U! 

Edited by femmef4toole
2 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

Christ I regret commenting. Didn’t say she WAS a Dirtbag just implied it wouldn’t surprise me if she was. Why haven’t they reconnected, now that she’s free? 

Read your own comment again, buddy. Seriously, check yourself—that was completely uncalled for.

Yeah, I really think you should regret making such a stupid comment. I’d suggest deleting it or something—it’s very insensitive and just plain dumb.

If you actually read Britney's book, you'd know that her dad deliberately distanced Felicia from Britney by spreading lies to both of them. I remember Britney specifically writing that her father told Fe that Britney didn’t like her or want her around anymore, which was a total lie.

As for the whole reconnecting thing, none of us really know what’s going on. For all we know, they could be hanging out every Saturday or something (doubt that, but who knows)

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

Christ I regret commenting. Didn’t say she WAS a Dirtbag just implied it wouldn’t surprise me if she was. Why haven’t they reconnected, now that she’s free? 

Because Britney’s guard is up heavily from anyone and everything in her past understandably, we don’t know **** about what happened and Britney has never once said anything bad about Fe so why would we think otherwise? The assumptions are vile. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, SoapBox2000 said:

Read your own comment again, buddy. Seriously, check yourself—that was completely uncalled for.

Yeah, I really think you should regret making such a stupid comment. I’d suggest deleting it or something—it’s very insensitive and just plain dumb.

If you actually read Britney's book, you'd know that her dad deliberately distanced Felicia from Britney by spreading lies to both of them. I remember Britney specifically writing that her father told Fe that Britney didn’t like her or want her around anymore, which was a total lie.

As for the whole reconnecting thing, none of us really know what’s going on. For all we know, they could be hanging out every Saturday or something (doubt that, but who knows)

+ I just want to add this in case it comes up: Britney didn’t even know who was invited to her own wedding... That’s so bizarre, but it checks out. I believe she's still being manipulated, not necessarily controlled, but definitely influenced by some evil forces—like Kade, which there is a LOT of proof of him being shady or just plain evil af which there is most definitely NOT with Fe.

But that’s a whole other discussion for another thread haha.

1 minute ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Because Britney’s guard is up heavily from anyone and everything in her past understandably, we don’t know **** about what happened and Britney has never once said anything bad about Fe so why would we think otherwise? The assumptions are vile. 

Exactly! Thank you! I swear, people like him making accusations like that is just not cool. (I'm referring to the whole dirtbag comment.) I can't let something like that slide without calling it out! Then not him backpedaling afterwards haha. Then not him again wanted to draw a narrative.

14 hours ago, SoapBox2000 said:

Deleted, as requested. Was completely misread and having the worst night of my life. Sorry to infuriate you. 

3 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

Deleted, as requested. Was completely misread and having the worst night of my life. Sorry to infuriate you. 

I accept your apology, and no, you didn’t infuriate me. I just had to say what I needed to say, that’s all. I like to call out misinformation and toxic talk as soon as possible. I understand you had a bad night—we’ve all had really bad nights. You’re not alone in that. But don’t take it out on others and spread negativity. I’m glad you decided to remove that comment, at least....

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.