Does anybody have "Me Against The Music (Mexican Promo CD)"?

spacer.png

I'm going to make a fanmade edition of ITZ that contains some instrumentals of the singles (as lossless) this edition have 2 of the instrumentals that I need. if anybody have this version it will be awesome if you can send all of the tracks as FLAC or WAV rip from this Promo CD (In the DMs) :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LeglessJamie said:

The video mix instrumental I believe is available on more than just this version of the single release. Will check when I get home

I need Rishi Rich's Remix Instrumental too since that's the Remix they've been forcing on us in the performances, album & promos

4 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

spacer.png

I'm going to make a fanmade edition of ITZ that contains some instrumentals of the singles (as lossless) this edition have 2 of the instrumentals that I need. if anybody have this version it will be awesome if you can send all of the tracks as FLAC or WAV rip from this Promo CD (In the DMs) :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Here one person sell one copy per US $37,59

https://www.discogs.com/es/release/1819775-Britney-Spears-Featuring-Madonna-Me-Against-The-Music

Always Discogs is the place. And if to expensive or something you can put that specific single in favorites and in other moment other person can sell other copy.

Also you can tell him if he can send those 2 to you online.

Edited by descg
6 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

spacer.png

Try sharemania

1 hour ago, UnderHisSpell said:

If that's the case I'm relieved cus that instrumental was the appeal of that CD (btw I found the Video Mix instrumental as lossless) :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Yes the richis instrumental is only available at a cdr promo, is not even on discogs, but i can confirm you the lossless digital source exist, i used to jam to the vinyl rip but the cd version is more clear 😌

12 hours ago, kyros said:

Yes the richis instrumental is only available at a cdr promo, is not even on discogs, but i can confirm you the lossless digital source exist, i used to jam to the vinyl rip but the cd version is more clear 😌

If you're able to find a digital lossless version please share in the DMs :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I will soon create a megathread where I share Official Instrumentals that is ripped from Promo CDs with their spectrogram:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.