This is why Breatheheavy should stop breathing

40 minutes ago, NJ jeans said:

0000.thumb.png.5112dac3ac3239067cf58f861

Thanks for proving my point.

kisses-meangirls.gif

Not you posting someone’s photo to make fun of them right after you literally just wrote about “bitter old gay men” and their “outdated gay Regina George complex”.  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Not to mention that the guy is also really cute, so you flopped twice. Now let’s see what your miserable *** looks like. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 3
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Not you posting someone’s photo to make fun of them right after you literally just wrote about “bitter old gay men” and their “outdated gay Regina George complex”.  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Not to mention that the guy is also really cute, so you flopped twice. Now let’s see what your miserable *** looks like. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You are truly amazing! What an awesome response. I wish I’d picked up on that first point first haha.

And thank you for your kindness :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2
Just now, femmef4toole said:

You are truly amazing! What an awesome response. I wish I’d picked up on that first point first haha.

And thank you for your kindness :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

I genuinely do think you’re really cute. lol. And yeah, he made it way too easy but I still reported his *** and so should everyone else - nobody needs that kind of garbage here. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

I genuinely do think you’re really cute. lol. And yeah, he made it way too easy but I still reported his *** and so should everyone else - nobody needs that kind of garbage here. 

Well thank you again! 

They didn’t just embarrass themselves with their ironic comeback but I also got a lovely compliment out of it haha thank you! It’s funny. They’re the reason this site is probably shutting down.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.