Jordan, too many ads too heavy!

12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey guys. Sorry I have been MIA. I am taking a break. I will open up more about BH in the coming weeks/months. Appreciate you understanding and allowing me to give myself some space from the Britney universe. 

Regarding the ads - yea, they definitely suck. I just want to make enough to pay back site-related debts and expenses to run the site. 

The alternative is to make Exhale members only, ad free, and pay a small subscription per month. I'd honestly prefer that, but let me know what you think. It's my opinion that most people won't want to pay to belong to a Britney community. 

I'd say there was already subscription version, but you canceled it :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

8 minutes ago, LoveforBritney said:

Yea it’s constantly crashing on me even when I’m in the middle of writing reply soo annoying! (It crashed while I was typing that)

So it’s not just me then. I wrote the same thing earlier in the thread and got 6 likes on it, so it can’t be just us either. Also just crashed on me while responding to you. I was convinced it was maybe a bug on my phone so I deleted some suspicious apps (which I needed to do anyway), and yet the problem persists.

Jordan said he will look into it, let’s see what he says.

10 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

So it’s not just me then. I wrote the same thing earlier in the thread and got 6 likes on it, so it can’t be just us either. Also just crashed on me while responding to you. I was convinced it was maybe a bug on my phone so I deleted some suspicious apps (which I needed to do anyway), and yet the problem persists.

Jordan said he will look into it, let’s see what he says.

I guess I could get an ad blocker. That’s another option. Don’t know how much that costs tho

Edited by LoveforBritney
1 minute ago, LoveforBritney said:

I guess I could get an ad blocker. That’s another option. Don’t know how much that costs tho

Do you think it’s all the ads that are causing this problem? And does this happen to you occasionally when visiting other sites?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.