Mario Lopez trashes freebritney, and supports Jamie.

This motherfücker is still talking? Ironic of him to tell fans to mind their business as if he had any insider knowledge on what Britney endured aside from the little snippets he was allowed to see from Team Con.

Let him continue to be a shill and a piece of ****. Karma will take care of him (if it hasn't already).

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

This motherfücker is still talking? Ironic of him to tell fans to mind their business as if he had any insider knowledge on what Britney endured aside from the little snippets he was allowed to see from Team Con.

Let him continue to be a shill and a piece of ****. Karma will take care of him (if it hasn't already).

and Jesus H. Christ, could he suck Justin's d any harder? What does he, or Jessica Biel, have to do with Britney, talking about 'catching strays'? 

• Like 4

Wow!! That’s crazy… when was this interview? 
looks like he’s trying to be cool with the Timberlakes…

and why does Mario keep liking all of Britney’s posts on Instagram?! This guy is going to get canceled by the Britney army. Sorry not sorry 

• Like 2

Friendly reminder, Mario Lopez has been accused of r4pe.

Woman, 18, Accuses TV Actor of r***

May 11, 1993

Police are investigating a teen-ager’s claim that she was **** by Mario Lopez, a 19-year-old actor who appears on the NBC-TV daytime high school sitcom “Saved by the Bell,” police said Monday.

WWW.LATIMES.COM

Police are investigating a teen-ager's claim that she was **** by Mario Lopez, a 19-year-old actor who appears on the...

• Like 1

I’ve always been indifferent to Mario. Always thinking he’s an interesting look (he’s just ugly, okay). 

I know that this will hurt Britney because she genuinely like(ed) him and felt comfortable around him. He’s definitely a guy she would’ve dated if it wasn’t for him being married.

I'm trying to calm myself After some digging on him...tough he was nice from the little things i saw of him with Brit...but h*ll to the no!!!! Time to take responsabilities, i just can't believe i fell for that interview when they exchanged dolls... geez 😮😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬**** him joanne the scammer GIF by Super Deluxe

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, 90's barbie said:

I'm trying to calm myself After some digging on him...tough he was nice from the little things i saw of him with Brit...but h*ll to the no!!!! Time to take responsabilities, i just can't believe i fell for that interview when they exchanged dolls... geez 😮😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬**** him joanne the scammer GIF by Super Deluxe

Agree, his Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mariolopez?igsh=MXRiaXM3cHB1MXRw
Let’s k*** the b I t ch:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.