What do you think of Paul Richard Soliz?

These delusional fans who stay "this is none of our business" "she is a free woman", I wanted to understand the minds of these people. Is it possible not to understand that it is not about this? Where is it written that we can't regret her bad choices? Needless to say, we can't do anything because we already know that, we're just worried and it's interesting to talk about it. Too boring every topic someone with this meager speech.

I believe she fell in love with Soliz. And he having dropped children was her opportunity to hold on the Kids. It's very sad to see that even with everything she can't find a way to behave. She has only been dirtying her image and purposely attracting more attention with Instagram, and then keeps victimising herself that she is persecuted.

Edited by Cuber
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, Lord M. said:

I ask you this question if a person cares about another person why beat them? I'm talking about the hotel recording, I have the evidence from the cameras but I'm not releasing it just out of respect for Britney

wtf? Are you saying you have footage of the felon beating Britney?

• Exhale+
Posted (edited)

Yes as said there are two internets a clear one that everyone writes about and a dark one called Deep Web

That's why one day he will return to where he came from, I do NOT act by chance but for a principle in which I have always believed

Edited by Lord M.
4 minutes ago, Lord M. said:

Yes as said there are two internets a clear one that everyone writes about and a dark one called Deep Web

That's why one day he will return to where he came from, I do NOT act by chance but for a principle in which I have always believed

Bye :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I beg your pardon?

LOL yep so I few years ago (20 I think) there was this guy using RFID technology to hack into celebrities Sidekicks (phones) and he stole Paris and host of other celebrities pics and videos. Fred was one them and I still have a copy. I actually love collecting celebrity s extapes. Its like collecting vinyl. 

shaun of the dead vinyl GIF

• Haha 4

What I really want to know now... 

Why they keep hiding him but at the same time tmz post obvious staged candids with the two together and Britney playing with his kids?

Paparazzi are not there by chance anymore. Someone is calling them and her team usually stage candids with backgrid people.

Before I really thought they didn't want Britney to be seen with the guy... now I don't know...

The same way I don't believe Bryan lives with her (but he is using her stuff, like her cars) and I really don't know if people like him or Cade are so against Paul, he would survive for so long in Britney's life.

According to some document, her former lawyer and Cade were the responsible for hiring people. They hired Paul. 

On 8/20/2024 at 11:05 AM, Imnotcrazy said:

Who’s Fred and the other one? I didn’t know about this. What 

Edit: 

ok limp bizkit, but what he-she did? What’s the “real story” 

Did she really hooked up with Fred Durst? Eaw.

• Exhale+

I ask you a question and if this Soliz and his wife are complicit and in agreement for child support? are they manipulating her like others have done

see the link.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13729555/Britney-Spears-Paul-Solizs-kids-trampoline.html?ico=topics_pagination_desktop

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.