Chappel Roan includes Britney's walk of fame star on her latest music video

I just started acupuncture with a new instructor from Thailand 🐴🧘🏼‍♀️🥇🗼 He is the absolute best! Not like my dad and my family… I do really like ice cream and honestly this new girl 🙇🏼‍♀️ Roan is a ***** for portraying me like a has been who is on the floor for people to step on.

I wish Michael Jackson was alive; he was the king. Did I mention I kissed Madona?

• Haha 2

You  guys are so cold hearted using Britney’s words when she was making a court statement as something to *make fun with* 

it’s funny the part that she might drag everyone, etc. (I get it) I laugh as well 

but it is sad to make fun of peoples trauma

Edited by Imnotcrazy
23 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

You  guys are so cold hearted using Britney’s words when she was making a court statement as something to *make fun with* 

it’s funny the part that she might drag everyone, etc. (I get it) I laugh as well 

but it is sad to make fun of peoples trauma

Do you really think it's funny to see Britney drag other people? Well, have you ever stopped to think that these people have their own traumas and don't need to deal with the pressure of becoming the target of a public figure online? You guys act like only Britney has problems and because of those problems she has a free pass to be rude to the entire world.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Do you really think it's funny to see Britney drag other people? Well, have you ever stopped to think that these people have their own traumas and don't need to deal with the pressure of becoming the target of a public figure online? You guys act like only Britney has problems and because of those problems she has a free pass to be rude to the entire world.

I mean I think you find funny quoting her court statement, so you are still doing the same thing you are complaining about 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.