Buying TCSBS Dress Rehearsals/Shows

I know approximately 5 users (at least) have these here and I know of 4 outside Exhale, problem is they are vanished from social media and I have no way of contacting them. 
Cash is ready to send please DM if you have these. They are more common than expected following FFT dress rehearsals leak they have been sold multiple times. 

UPDATE: These are the shows that were recorded and footage exists from in full:

March 3, 2009    New Orleans
March 5, 2009    Atlanta
July 11, 2009    Copenhagen
August 20, 2009    Hamilton
August 21, 2009    Ottawa
August 24, 2009 New York City
August 25, 2009 New York City
August 26, 2009 New York City
August 29, 2009    Boston
August 30, 2009    Philadelphia
September 1, 2009    Orlando
September 2, 2009    Miami
September 4, 2009    Atlanta
September 5, 2009    Greensboro
September 8, 2009    Auburn Hills
September 9, 2009    Rosemont
September 11, 2009    Des Moines
September 12, 2009    Grand Forks
September 15, 2009    Tulsa
September 16, 2009    Houston
September 18, 2009    Dallas
September 19, 2009    Bossier City
September 21, 2009    El Paso
November 11, 2009    Melbourne
November 12, 2009    Melbourne
November 13, 2009    Melbourne
November 16, 2009    Sydney
November 17, 2009    Sydney
November 19, 2009    Sydney
November 20, 2009    Sydney
November 22, 2009    Brisbane
November 24, 2009    Brisbane
November 25, 2009    Brisbane
November 27, 2009    Melbourne
November 29, 2009    Adelaide

Edited by BuyingCircusTourDMMe
  • Love 4
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Let it go, the actual show WILL BE RELEASED 

The actual show is the same quality as the dress rehearsals (original files are HD but no one has these outside of Sony) fans have some shows including MSG and Copenhagen but currently only dress rehearsals are being sold and the rest vaulted. The show will never be officially released. 

Edited by BuyingCircusTourDMMe
3 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

The actual show is the same quality as the dress rehearsals (original files are HD but no one has these outside of Sony) fans have some shows including MSG and Copenhagen but currently only dress rehearsals are being sold and the rest vaulted. The show will never be officially released. 

Just let it go until its official release. 
it happened in 2009, 

it’s now 2024 

you won’t get it unless its officially released. 

NONE WILL SELL IT 

• Love 1
Just now, samwoods321 said:

it happened in 2009, 

it’s now 2024 

NONE WILL SELL IT 

respectfully stop responding you are giving me weird vibes, these will be sold same as FFT and have been sold already to other collectors now goodbye 

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

it happened in 2009, 

it’s now 2024 

NONE WILL SELL IT 

Why being so rude, do you know all the material that fans have in their vaults or what? are you omnipotent like that? bc there's tea that needs to be answered :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I personally would prefer the dress reheaesal since that could mean we would ALSO GET THE STUDIO VERSIONS of the remixes without the sound of fans!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Thank you! Especially when I know for fact they’re floating around. 

You'd think he is the gatekeeper of the said rehearsal footage :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I hope you are able to get this footage! I always wished they released this tour on DVD one of her best tours. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, LeglessJamie said:

Not to be rude or mean but I have read about these floating around since at least for 10 years...

Not rude whatsoever, you are correct! Since the tour commenced someone had access to an FTP server where all of the shows were uploaded each night, sadly they were not stored there for long as people from her camp realised and only a few copies existed with fans. The same location stored the rehearsal files and over the years they’ve reached other people through sales and trades, similar to when songs or sessions leak however certain stuff like these files are heavily protected and only sold/traded to the elite people in these communities. FFT leaked because another fan base got them. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.