Just want to kiss him, I need cruise control

Might need to go slow, I don't know

Why I ease up on the brake every time I see his face

I'm outta control, I-I don't know how to stay up in my lane

Every day and night he's cruisin' through my brain 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Britney, I know I'm your biggest enabler :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: and last night when we spoke on the phone (cause you know, we're tight like that where we speak on the phone nearly everyday), I hope you know I'll always be your girl, since I been your girl since '99, but I'm coming to you and telling you that this bum, Paul, is a bum and you deserve better, Brit. I hope you see this post on this fan forum and I pray my powers of enablement and influence get through to you and you dump this bottom dweller.

Yours truly, GG!

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Th same patterns.. imagine if she gets pregnant :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It makes me sad that she never learned from her mistakes.  

More reason her sons aren’t calling when she’s with a man like Paul. It’s unfortunate Britney is lost and unwilling to get help. This is the same behavior.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

More reason her sons aren’t calling when she’s with a man like Paul. It’s unfortunate Britney is lost and unwilling to get help. This is the same behavior.

Once again, we’re faced with the fairy tale that it’s not Britney herself but the fault of the people around her. Dude, the problem is Britney. Just accept it already.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And now there is nobody left that could take over (if needed..).. Lynne is probably done with ha :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

No wonder Rosengart jumped ship… he knew the mess was deep within her. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

And now there is nobody left that could take over (if needed..).. Lynne is probably done with ha :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

No wonder Rosengart jumped ship… he knew the mess was deep within her. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

I think he jumped ship too after that crazy phone call she made during her alleged fight with Paul at the motel. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 4

I'm just happy she's happy, outside of her home enjoying simple things like this rather than isolated, alone and angry with life. It's obvious Britney wants a family and since she has none, she relies on them, besides it's not those kids fault, they will be grateful to have the princess of pop as stepmom, imagine.

We should not judge, she will always be a legend of pop, and her legacy is not tarnished. Making the same mistakes? Just look at Nicki or Cardi B, getting pregnant with another child while knowing her man is cheating yet she didn't care. Fans love their artists no matter what.

Edited by warioaddams
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.