This thread is a mess. Gays are like somewhat girls

1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I honestly dont give a ****

I got restricted from posting and bs from ''hate speech'' to other ****. I dont care about Abdul being here. I dont. I wish him peace and luck in life. He needs it.

You should both be permanently banned.

Your kind of rhetoric belongs in a time long, long ago!

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

11 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I honestly dont give a ****

I got restricted from posting and bs from ''hate speech'' to other ****. I dont care about Abdul being here. I dont. I wish him peace and luck in life. He needs it.

Thank you so much your words means the world to me I hope you will forgive me one day :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:I wish you the best too sister  :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

20 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

spacer.png

It’s interesting this thread is up to bash a mod Glitter yet I was falsely accused of harassment on a mod for telling the truth. I guess we pick and choose who our targets are in the forum. Had you or I posted this thread we’d be on vacation. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It’s interesting this thread is up to bash a mod Glitter yet I was falsely accused of harassment on a mod for telling the truth. I guess we pick and choose who our targets are in the forum. Had you or I posted this thread we’d be on vacation. 

This site is definitely in its one-person-show era in terms of moderation, I'm ready for it to end.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9524ea7muoraosmnxrbtqa

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

58 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

This site is definitely in its one-person-show era in terms of moderation, I'm ready for it to end.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9524ea7muoraosmnxrbtqa

Unfortunately, everyone (from team exhale) is on vacation, I believe Abdul will soon be gone with this coat. 

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 1