TMZ: Blake bought Britney’s dress for around $10k, Britney thinks she looked adorable

3 hours ago, BlackoutIsYay6543 said:

Donatella was probably lying. Shes may be keeping Britneys dress in some vault waiting to sell it on eBay for a quick buck 20 years from now

Mark my words

Lynne only maybe stole some of Britneys clothes because she knew litigation would eat up all her money and she didnt want to be left without clothes

Have some empathy

I already marked your words earlier. I marked them, and then I crossed them out. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

DonOLDtella has a network of $400 million. There’s little chance her old granny @ss is going to blow it all before croaking.

But yes, everyone is lying about the dress except for you, keep telling yourself that sweetie. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Mama Lynne would never have to resort to stealing her clothes if she actually stood by her daughter’s side. Flop mother.

6 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I already marked your words earlier. I marked them, and then I crossed them out. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

DonOLDtella has a network of $400 million. There’s little chance her old granny @ss is going to blow it all before croaking.

But yes, everyone is lying about the dress except for you, keep telling yourself that sweetie. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Mama Lynne would never have to resort to stealing her clothes if she actually stood by her daughter’s side. Flop mother.

@peacht and I have been trying to explain to all of you but we cant convince those who choose to not be convinced

At least you agree regarding Lynn! Youre well on your way to understanding the whole dress conspiracy.

32 minutes ago, BlackoutIsYay6543 said:

@peacht and I have been trying to explain to all of you but we cant convince those who choose to not be convinced

At least you agree regarding Lynn! Youre well on your way to understanding the whole dress conspiracy.

I already disputed every claim ya’ll made about the dress being a fake replica. But here we go again..

1. Dress is shorter on Blake only because she’s significantly taller than Britney.

2. The colors may appear slightly different bc of color dye fading (the dress is 20+ years old).

3. The patterns don’t match up perfectly because Blake had the dress altered 1 size up to fit her body.

I mean, if it’s still not clicking, then you’re truly a lost cause and we are done here.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Edited by Emil87
On 8/9/2024 at 7:10 PM, Emil87 said:

I already disputed every claim ya’ll made about the dress being a fake replica. But here we go again..

1. Dress is shorter on Blake only because she’s significantly taller than Britney.

2. The colors may appear slightly different bc of color dye fading (the dress is 20+ years old).

3. The patterns don’t match up perfectly because Blake had the dress altered 1 size up to fit her body.

I mean, if it’s still not clicking, then you’re truly a lost cause and we are done here.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Blake and Britney are literally the exact same height

I think 5 foot 3

Colors dont fade on Donatella dresses

Mark my words

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.