TMZ: Blake bought Britney’s dress for around $10k, Britney thinks she looked adorable

19 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

It was also short on Britney

Stop spreading misinformation online

Short on her where, hun? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:spacer.png

Blake specifically said it was Britney’s exact dress and that it belongs in the Smithsonian.

Stop spreading misinformation online. 

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

No, it is a similar replica

If you look at the colors and their dispersion you can see theyre slightly different

Better luck next time though

You never heard of color dye fading? The dress is 20+ years old, you can’t expect it to look exactly the same. It can also look slightly different depending on the lighting.

Better luck next time though.

33 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Short on her where, hun? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:spacer.png

Blake specifically said it was Britney’s exact dress and that it belongs in the Smithsonian.

Stop spreading misinformation online. 

Well Blake must be a cerial liar then I suppose

17 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

You never heard of color dye fading? The dress is 20+ years old, you can’t expect it to look exactly the same. It can also look slightly different depending on the lighting.

Better luck next time though.

@peacht help me out here, I dont have the technology on my phone to create a side by side comparison of the color blotches and their placement on the dress

Mark my words

5 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

@peacht help me out here, I dont have the technology on my phone to create a side by side comparison of the color blotches and their placement on the dress

Mark my words

Why would Blake make a fool out of herself and lie when this could easily be fact checked? So now we are supposed to believe Blake Lively is a serial liar, why, because you said so?

You said the dress looked short on Britney too, that was a lie. You said it was just a replica, that was a lie.

Just take the L and keep it moving.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Why would Blake make a fool out of herself and lie when this could easily be fact checked? So now we are supposed to believe Blake Lively is a serial liar, why, because you said so?

You said the dress looked short on Britney too, that was a lie. You said it was just a replica, that was a lie.

Just take the L and keep it moving.

I dont knoe,, some people just like to lie. Ask her not me.

In the picture you posted you can clearly see the dress is quite short on Britney

Longer than most dresses she wears nowadays but still quite short

Also the difference in length is further proof that it's not the same exact dress.

2 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

I dont knoe,, some people just like to lie. Ask her not me.

In the picture you posted you can clearly see the dress is quite short on Britney

Longer than most dresses she wears nowadays but still quite short

Also the difference in length is further proof that it's not the same exact dress.

Jesus Christ.

Blake said she made some slight alterations to the dress (not including the length), which is why it might look slightly different, in addition to the color fading.

In the picture I posted of Britney, the dress reaches the floor. It is in no way “quite short” on her. It’s short on Blake because she is taller than Britney. 

Do you normally wear glasses and just misplaced them today? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Jesus Christ.

Blake said she made some slight alterations to the dress (not including the length), which is why it might look slightly different, in addition to the color fading.

In the picture I posted of Britney, the dress reaches the floor. It is in no way “quite short” on her. It’s short on Blake because she is taller than Britney. 

Do you normally wear glasses and just misplaced them today? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Only sunglasses my friend, thank goodness :-)

Well I dont trust Blake.

I think she pulled off this whole shenanigan to try to star in Britneys new biopic.

Take that to the bank.

Plus Cade thinks the dress was a great idea. Tells you all you need to know. So clearly theyre in on this idea together??????????????????????

Wouldnt surprise me if he was the one who gave her another similar (but obviously different) copy of the dress.

Edit reason- addition of emphasis to the point Ive been forced to repeat several times already, which is more times than I intended (0)

Edited by Illegally EATEN
1 minute ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Only sunglasses my friend, thank goodness :-)

Well I dont trust Blake. I think she pulled off this whole shenanigan to try to star in Britneys new biopic.

Plus Cade thinks the dress was a great idea. Tells you all you need to know. So clearly theyre in on this idea together.

Wouldnt surprise me if he was the one who gave her another similar (but obviously different) copy of the dress.

Cade didn’t give her dress, she bought it from the archives at Tab Vintage in LA. But I guess they’re lying too.

You believe what you wanna believe, then. But the facts are it’s the exact same dress. You tried to clown me and @DollyParton, and you ended up with egg on your face. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

47 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Mark my words

The dress was not the same one, blakes was a size bigger you cans see it on the pattern on the back…

blake is taller too

Edited by peacht
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Cade didn’t give her dress, she bought it from the archives at Tab Vintage in LA. But I guess they’re lying too.

You believe what you wanna believe, then. But the facts are it’s the exact same dress. You tried to clown me and @DollyParton, and you ended up with egg on your face. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I believe its the exact same model but not the same dress

even last year a the bachelorette contest player wore it for a gala

if you look at britneys vault ig stories you can see the pattern on the back doesnt match up, its a size bigger

and modifications are really hard to make on old dresses with the exact same pattern of fabric since its not produced anymore

this was a mass produced dress for the ss 2003 versace collection 

• Love 1

Does it really matter if Britney likes it?

Its a dress and its been 20 years, also there has been multiple of them for regular sale, it was not custom design for Britney.

Same like the iconic jungle Versace dress. Geri Halliwell wore them before J.Lo and they were available for purchase afterwards.

43 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

It's possible, countless ppl could be lying. Lots of ppl like to lie.

And my face is perfectly clean thank you. Daily exfoliation.

Also I would never try to clown Dolly Partom! Shes a sweetheart. Thats a mean accusation.

Edited by Illegally EATEN
42 minutes ago, peacht said:

if you look at britneys vault ig stories you can see the pattern on the back doesnt match up, its a size bigger

and modifications are really hard to make on old dresses with the exact same pattern of fabric since its not produced anymore

Bingo. Jordan should upgrade your account @Jordan Miller.

42 minutes ago, peacht said:

Ok, that’s fine if that’s what you believe. I strongly disagree and believe Blake that it’s Britney’s same dress.

I’m also aware the dress wasn’t designed specifically only for Britney and that there are others just like it. Blake said there were slight alterations made in order for the dress to fit her body, which is why the pattern on the back may not match up exactly. You can generally alter a dress by 1-2 sizes.

I’m not a designer expert so I don’t know how that works, but it can be done. And sorry, but I’ll take the word of a reputable vintage clothing store over you and someone who has deluded themselves into thinking this is some big conspiracy involving Blake Lively and Cade to land her a role. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.