I think the real reason Britney doesn't want to return to the industry is her body.

On 8/7/2024 at 7:23 PM, Blackout Britney said:

She’s 43 almost… she’s never going to have the body she had 8 years ago. Why are we all so delusional? 

WTF, you can easily be skinny and fit at that age. That's still a young and healthy person. Look at Madonna and Shakira at the same age, they were in the best shape of their lives. If she did something about it, she could get back to her 2017 shape, but her skin wouldn't be as firm. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Oh, you lot. Britney doesn't know how not to work. She hasn't been sitting around doing nothing the last few years. The book was written very quickly. Now she is working on a film. Once that is done she will find something else to work on. I wouldn't be suprised if she just became a recording artist that never toured in the end.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2024 at 8:00 PM, LoveYourselfMas said:

Ozempic is an injection right. That would easily change her body. 

some people do not like needles. I had a friend who was a former addict and I had to administer medication for him. He could not physically push the plunger down he was shaking from the memory etc. so yeah some people can’t do needles I guess

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9VIxbVPGQw/

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.