BRITNEY SPEARS SONS WHY WON'T THEY REUNITE WITH THEIR MOM?

21 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

According to Kevin's lawyer recently they only had 1 phone call it was around Mother's Day and haven't seen one another in person. 

And I believe is because they are ashamed of her.

I'm sure there are other reasons why they don't want to be around her. 

Just now, Fay1981 said:

What's sad if they are ashamed of their mother and not ashamed of her being abused is even more twisted.

I can't help but feel they do know better and like Britney said just want money and gifts.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Fay1981 said:

ashamed of what? those kids has seen Britney in underwear and dancing since they were born. I bet that they don't like to see her is because is strict more than Kevin who smoke marihuana openly and freely.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I think for the reasons we all see as well. Her strange behavior. They obviously see the videos and rants but they’ve seen lots of stuff in person that we haven’t. There’s reasons many people have left her life in the past almost 4 years now. They see she’s not mentally taking care of herself. There’s so much we don’t know. Y’all think you do 😂 but so much we don’t know. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

I think for the reasons we all see as well. Her strange behavior. They obviously see the videos and rants but they’ve seen lots of stuff in person that we haven’t. There’s reasons many people have left her life in the past almost 4 years now. They see she’s not mentally taking care of herself. There’s so much we don’t know. Y’all think you do 😂 but so much we don’t know. 

You're right there is a lot we don't know. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Wendy Williams why do you think Britney's sons won't reunite with her? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Their father doesn’t want them to because he likes the profit of selling this “they don’t want to see her crap” to the media, do you really think Preston would want to go see the man who abused him? Either tmz is lying or Kevin is forcing them

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

What's interesting though is they've never asked dad what he does for work or what he does to make a living to help support them financially.

Are you forgetting his successful rap career? The iconic diamond single ‘Lose Control’

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I think this explains it well. Sure, things NOW are weird all around, but I think this recording explains a lot about the way they were raised and it’s very refreshing to her speak so coherently. 

The fact they would record her at 10/11 years old and send it to their deadbeat dad is basically proof of how right she probably was in this recording.

2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

What did they “know” at 10/11 years old when they would record their own mom (acting very normal, like any other mom) without her consent and send the footage to their dad? :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme: Mind you, she was completely monitored, medicated, “well behaved” at the time - and had a very clean and wholesome instagram page. But still, just the habit of filming her and sending it to their dad, are we gonna pretend that’s normal? 

They were obviously raised in a very certain way. And let’s not pretend we don’t know for sure they were mostly raised by the awful K Fed and his trashy gambling wife. 

Whew, not you coming in here with your logic and critical thinking skills. Can't have that!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I can easily understand it, its traumatizing, specially that Britney doesnt want to get better. There is alot they see that we dont, and they are minors struggling with a sick mother. What I dont understand is speaking to the media and doing documentary against their mom, but thats mostly Kevin and Britneys mom telling them what to do.

26 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I can easily understand it, its traumatizing, specially that Britney doesnt want to get better. There is alot they see that we dont, and they are minors struggling with a sick mother. What I dont understand is speaking to the media and doing documentary against their mom, but thats mostly Kevin and Britneys mom telling them what to do.

Sean isn’t a minor and Jayden turns 18 next month. You’d think at this point they’d atleast text more.

Why do we think they are estranged? 

Does Britney have any custody rights? If not, perhaps their visitation is limited. 

Also, they have every right to maintain boundaries if they are uncomfortable with her conduct, behaviour, or healing process as she comes to terms with her trauma as she claims.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.