Funny story from today regarding a person we all know♥

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2024 at 1:55 PM, Micce_InBut Black Out said:

today i was in a cheap grocery store of Estonia, in my current hometown. its "A1000"! 

i had a venture intending to buy a cheap deodorant, and i think i feel best with this one also. the deodorant sprays look the same, but the producer who produces them are either Agrado or Amalfi.

there were none available with one price tag for them printed out from the store. but none of the cheap deodorants were available.

so i was like can i buy something else from the self help category. and 4 toothbrushes were priced (€ 2.15 euros (€) i think? 

so what do you think they are called? can u guess already?

HINT:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5cgHXlwtw7grPxPDeRGs

the 4 toothbrushes for 2.15 €€€!

Reveal hidden contents

were...

JORDANNS:);;;;)))♥♥♥

they were of 4 main colors. and i thought how fun would it had been to buy this family pack for me alone, 4 Jordan toothbrushes, for 2.15...

but i didnt intend to buy them, i decided

well well well, i thought it would be cool to buy them in honor of Jordan Miller

then i tried to make, make, make well a video of the toothbrushes for my friends and for my personal-invite-only instagram, but i recorded it,, the video,, telling this story and showing these toothbrushes, but it didnt record

i recorded it again and it didnt record

THEN I NOTICED MY NEW SD CARD 255GB THAT MY FRIEND BOUGHT FOR ME, and for what i had a trip to further than usual for the packs automate, WAS BROKEN.

and it was the second one that my friend tried to buy me

but still a funny story...

and there is some hope one other friend repairs the SD CARD connection, so. my friends are geeks like that ♥♥

A person after my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

#bring em back 

:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

.. I could never forget you mICEiNblackOUT

Edited by theodoritasenorita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.