Britney - X Factor backstage (video)

I loved that performance just because Britney did this random fierce little choreography when the song says: daddy oh daddy oh,  I got CHU crazy I got CHU crazy jennifer lopez dancing GIF 

update: that whole performance was ok, it felt like that girl Ashley doing Britney’s choreos:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: I think the first presentation for womanizer was star academy?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

omg so many memories :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Imnotcrazy said:

I loved that performance just because Britney did this random fierce little choreography when the song says: daddy oh daddy oh,  I got CHU crazy I got CHU crazy jennifer lopez dancing GIF 

update: that whole performance was ok, it felt like that girl Ashley doing Britney’s choreos:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: I think the first presentation for womanizer was star academy?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

omg so many memories :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

that was the second sis

the first one was Bambi Awards in Germany 

I know she’s said otherwise during the promo for the XFactor (when she was a judge), but I don’t think she likes Simon Cowel. Like, at all.

I remember reports saying they hired her because they thought they’d get “crazy” Britney. Im glad she robbed him of $15 million and gave them absolutely NOTHING. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 6

I like this performance. Very cool, very edgy :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

but I am confused as to this day WHY the host had to give her his mic when she already had one on... shame because those pre-recorded vocals sounded live

Spoiler

also the vid desc. says Birthney Spears :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

One of the reasons (except from being from her hometown / city) I adore Cheryl is this clip lmao. She was so excited to meet Britney and Britney couldn’t give an F - she was probably jus overwhelmed but it’s so funny watching Cheryl try to engage with her haha. I bet she wasn’t even upset.

7 hours ago, PolySpears said:

I like this performance. Very cool, very edgy :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

but I am confused as to this day WHY the host had to give her his mic when she already had one on... shame because those pre-recorded vocals sounded live

Hide contents

also the vid desc. says Birthney Spears :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I also enjoyed that her intro montage says (instead of when every other performer performs) says “she is HERE” as opposed to “she’s about to perform live” or something haha. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.