Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Her dad is POS and another person should've been her conservator instead. Someone with no conflict of interests.

She isn’t disabled and she has a job she doesn’t need one, she made $40m this year from book and merch deals + streams

36 minutes ago, eduardo1993 said:

the conservatorship should never have ended

1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I've heard this a lot lately... I mean.. what if we all messed up big time with #FreeBritney? What if the conservatorship was actually in place because the good sis cannot tell right from wrong?

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

It's honestly wild how people like you are the same kind of people as Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor, justifying taking away a woman's human rights because of who she dates and the personal choices she makes because you don't like them. The only difference is that you guys aren't doing it for money and power or anything that actually benefits you, you're just doing it due to your own poor mental health and parasocial relationship with a celebrity who doesn't even know you exist. Thank god you are just random nobodies on a forum and not people who actually have access to Britney, I shudder to think of the harm you would do to her.

It's also clearly misogynistic as ****. Paul is the one with the convictions, yet Britney is the one who deserves to have her human rights taken away.... for dating him? Please take several seats.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Style. said:

She has every right to feel violated and humiliated by the paps. They’ve always edited her photos to make her look like a whale. The photo I just posted is fine—her body is in good shape. But let’s be real, she doesn’t look like she feels good; her energy seems low… 

Wow, so anyone with a body size slighter bigger than hers is considered a whale? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This also confirms that the relationship with Jayden and Preston isn't moving forward they had 1 call and with Britney hanging with Paul I doubt they want to be around that.

“I doubt they want to be around that” you do realize that Kevin’s wife is also a felon right? Ijbol

• Haha 3
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

I'm losing all my respect for Britney. In these last 20 years being a fan, this is the most disappointing and disgusted I've been. She will be pregnant by this loser by the end of the year. Mark my words.

HAHA ***** you are too much!! You were saying she'd be 5150'd in a year also.... You and your "mark my words". Trash "fan". :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.