Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

1 minute ago, Popprincess19 said:

They are probably exposed to w**d every day Paul may be a dealer but Kevin does dr**s so their exposed either way

Exactly. I bet they are doing pink w**d with their step mom so trying to trash one clown to boost another is such a reach…

2 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

I agree that she deserves freedom, but “fully-capable woman” is a stretch 

Whats the stretch? She was fully capable of working for her family for 13 years nonstop so she is also fully capable of making decisions for herself. She is not a brain dead vegetable. Albeit the decisions are not in her best interest, they are nevertheless what she wants.

• Like 3

Wow!!! 

This hate! She is dating him? Where you there with her. 

Maybe she broke up with him or maybe not. Why do you need to excuse her or find reason and responsibilities in her behavior. She didn't ask you! She is a grown up woman and like all adults she have to bear the consequences... So much drama for her private life. Who she f.... Or who f.... Her Why does it matter? It's not you in the end.

Leave her live her life! As for her lies.. How did you know that she have lie? Stop being a psychotherapist!!! 

• Love 4
  • Haha 5
32 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This should also confirm that Britney's mind is on being with a criminal convict housekeeper, not trying to better herself.

Having a toxic man like that around after, JT, Adnan, Jason Alexander, Jason Trawick, Scam and now Paul she doesn't learn her lessons.

All men in Hollywood are toxic Yall just only rip on the poor ones the rich and famous are always doing evil things Jay-z, Diddy etc

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I've heard this a lot lately... I mean.. what if we all messed up big time with #FreeBritney? What if the conservatorship was actually in place because the good sis cannot tell right from wrong?

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

But her alcoholic dad can 🤨

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I've heard this a lot lately... I mean.. what if we all messed up big time with #FreeBritney? What if the conservatorship was actually in place because the good sis cannot tell right from wrong?

then that means every celebrity who hasn't made a good decision or can't discern right from wrong should be in a c-ship then. Why have it stop at Britney? 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

maybe at the beggining was necessary but it became an abusive one and even criminal 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It’s absurd to even entertain this discussion when they’ve been exploiting her in Vegas, promos, songs, and music videos. A woman who supposedly “can’t tell” right from wrong couldn’t pull off any of that. Your take is honestly disgusting. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Edited by Style.
  • Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.