Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

11 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

On the one hand you're right, Britney wouldn't be so careful as to want to hide this relationship. Quite the contrary, she wants to flaunt this man as if he were a trophy. I don't know if she's really in love, or if she just wants to attack her family like a rebellious teenager. But perhaps the accusations that "she" posted on Instagram were a clever move by the team to make people believe that Paul had left the scene for good. It's obvious that her team only acts when they realize that her behavior can affect the brand, and having a relationship with a criminal is something that can really affect her image.

That was a smart PR move, they even said she chose her kids over the housekeeper, and that's a shytty thing to say if not true. She or her team shouldn't use her children as a shield, how is that different from what Team Con did? Imagine reading the news that mommy dropped the felon bf for you, but it never happened.

Edited by DarielXO
13 minutes ago, Isla said:

???? Yes we don’t know them personally but this guy is a convicted criminal. Think fans have a right to be concerned.

Half of America is in love with a convicted criminal.

I think we can give Britney some breathing room.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 9
6 minutes ago, BritneyFan4Life27 said:

Yearning for the day photogs catch her coming out of a music studio 🙏🏽

Those chances seem slimmer we'd see Britney in a recording studio, chances are we'll see more reports of Britney and Paul fighting and possible in trouble with the law being with him.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Those chances seem slimmer we'd see Britney in a recording studio, chances are we'll see more reports of Britney and Paul fighting and possible in trouble with the law being with him.

At this point, it is more likely that we will get images of her when she leaves the hospital

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

HAHA ***** you are too much!! You were saying she'd be 5150'd in a year also.... You and your "mark my words". Trash "fan". :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You care that much about me to remember a comment I made MONTHS ago? Creepy! I just reported your continuous harassment and bullying. You have the mind of a literal stalker, thank God this is just internet otherwise I'd be terrified!!! Don't even bother responding, I will just ignore you and wait for the adms to do something. Have a good day.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

On the one hand you're right, Britney wouldn't be so careful as to want to hide this relationship. Quite the contrary, she wants to flaunt this man as if he were a trophy. I don't know if she's really in love, or if she just wants to attack her family like a rebellious teenager. But perhaps the accusations that "she" posted on Instagram were a clever move by the team to make people believe that Paul had left the scene for good. It's obvious that her team only acts when they realize that her behavior can affect the brand, and having a relationship with a criminal is something that can really affect her image.

Yes. They know Britney Spears dating her housekeeper with long criminal record is bad for her brand, way worse than her bizarre instagram.

The first time the effort to deny the relationship and then say she dumped him after finding out about his past.

Now Britney (who never mentioned him) posted a paparazzi picture with the guy, with a caption implying she found out the guy was shady... I mean lol.

And this happened days after an account saying it was Paul wife start to write a bunch of stuff about the couple.

One day Britney wrote her father had problems with latinos... now she is dating a latino.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

...that's not even funny. My God, why do some of ya'll have to hit so low. 

Didn't we see Britney leaving the hospital? Or were we blind? Are you kidding yourself that this situation won't happen again? Or do you need some attention? I wish some people wouldn't choose to be so blind. Happy birthday to you in your pink balloon world. I prefer to live the truth. P.S., I saw flying cows!

Everything Britney says is a lie, most of the book was also lies, she overexaggerated that's why it did not hold up in court and she had to settle.

As much as she claims she hates people taking her money every guy she is with outside of a few have to rely on her but she chooses them, the only difference this time is she has out done herself Paul is no good for her!

Maybe her family were right to put her in the conservatorship I hate to say that under them she dated higher caliber guys than she has ever picked for herself under her free will and at least her children were still part of her life.

Lastly I am just disappointed as she should want better for herself.  

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Yanal said:

Didn't we see Britney leaving the hospital? Or were we blind? Are you kidding yourself that this situation won't happen again? Or do you need some attention? I wish some people wouldn't choose to be so blind. Happy birthday to you in your pink balloon world. I prefer to live the truth. P.S., I saw flying cows!

Do you need some attention, cause your comment was trash and so was your gif usage.

Regardless of the consequences of her decision making, that does not mean we should revel in her misfortunes and joke around and pat ourselves on the back because we happened to be proven right one-time or another. 

17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Also makes me believe that Bryan never moved in or if he did, he might be out I just don't see him living with Britney sitting at the house while she heads to Malibu to hang with Paul.

Someone posted here some articles from last year about Bryan moving to the mansion, after her divorce news.  It seems they use this Bryan thing to say Britney is single, but not without a person watching her.

I do think Bryan is closer and it wouldn’t surprise me if he likes Paul, look the bimbo gold digger he dates.

I think Britney lives with Paul since Scam left the picture.

• Love 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Someone posted here some articles from last year about Bryan moving to the mansion, after her divorce news.  It seems they use this Bryan thing to say Britney is single, but not without a person watching her.

I do think Bryan is closer and it wouldn’t surprise me if he likes Paul, look the bimbo gold digger he dates.

I think Britney lives with Paul since Scam left the picture.

I think the plan is for everyone in her inner circle, Bryan, Paul, Cade to let Britney spiral so they can 51-50 her again.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Do you need some attention, cause your comment was trash and so was your gif usage.

Regardless of the consequences of her decision making, that does not mean we should revel in her misfortunes and joke around and pat ourselves on the back because we happened to be proven right one-time or another. 

Based on what? Does what you're defending apply to just one person? Because you're bullying me. Which face do you want me to answer to?

14 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

You care that much about me to remember a comment I made MONTHS ago? Creepy! I just reported your continuous harassment and bullying. You have the mind of a literal stalker, thank God this is just internet otherwise I'd be terrified!!! Don't even bother responding, I will just ignore you and wait for the adms to do something. Have a good day.

Not reading your word salad. just know you are not as important as you think you are.. You are just predictably awful with your comments.

Mark my words and like I said MONTHS ago I won't let you ever forget your nasty words towards B. We have beef. That's on period. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.