'...Baby One More Time' at the Paris 2024 Olympics

Had to find another video because this one said not available in my location, but I found it & I loved it.

BTW, they also played BOMT to close out the awesome Independence Day drone show they put on here in Culver City, California on July 5th. It was cool! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by ImmaSlave4U
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Had to find another video because this one said not available in my location, but I found it & I loved loved it.

BTW, they also played BOMT to close out the awesome Independence Day drone show they put on here in Culver City, California on July 5th. It was cool  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I'm glad you found it! Which link is it - in case someone else couldn't watch here too?

💋

5 hours ago, Fita said:

I'm glad you found it! Which link is it - in case someone else couldn't watch here too?

💋

Weird, now the video I saw previously says "Not available in your location" (I've never seen that on Twitter before - I'm in the United States) and I can only watch this LQ clip:

Edited by ImmaSlave4U
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.