If Britney hired you as her manager, what would you do?

Ok im going first

The first thing I would do is convince her that not all doctors are bad. I would introduce her to alternative therapies, probably spiritual medicine and healing of that sort. I would also provide therapy to break patterns she constantly repeats, let go of her family, and work on her addiction to social media, as in my opinion, her constant need for attention stems from a lack of affection, and she needs to feel loved.

After that, I would help her rebuild her relationship with her children. As a third item, I would encourage her to reconnect with her creative world, but without the pressure of being Britney Spears, the mega superstar. Simply developing her inner art in any way she wants: singing, dancing, experimenting, and doing something she always wanted to do but felt was blocked.

Oh and obviously, before all this, I would tell her to move out of that house, as she seems to have Stockholm syndrome. I would recommend starting anew: new environment, new city, maybe even a new country. Exploring the world, getting to know new cultures, and discovering new ways of living.

Edited by NJ jeans
  • Love 3

I'd delete every post from her Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Just erase everything. 

Blackout all her accounts.

Take a long hiatus—a social media break for at least one year.

Just stay low-key and disappear for a while. Stop posting anything and don't give any updates about herself. This would create hype and anticipation. People would be like wtf happened. Lot of conspiracy theories that would create hype for a comeback. 

Then restart from scratch with a new aesthetic and art direction.

Create a new, revamped image—something more fashion-forward and professional.

She needs a career reboot. 

Edited by Britney Baby
  • Love 4

You can’t make Britney do anything. She’s very stubborn. Especially these past 3 years. It’s clear she literally wants to do nothing. No one can help Britney but Britney. She’d fire you if you forced anything 😂

This post screams let’s force Britney to do everything she doesn’t want to do. 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 1

Let's start at the beginning, this has to be told to you by a psychologist, a psychiatrist, a psychoanalyst or a welfare worker. Isn't a manager dedicated only to professional/work issues? Maybe he can give you advice but he is not the person specialized in it.

• Like 2

1. I would remind her of any pending contractual obligations and negotiate resolutions to all of them asap

2. I would ask HER what she wants for her future. It would be super easy to find new work for her. 

3. I would try to wrap up her music career in a pretty bow if she is truly set on retirement. Supporters do not deserve to sit in limbo. 

19 hours ago, Markoct said:

Ya'll clearly have the manager confused with someones caring father :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

We are talking about Britney Spears, a human being who has a manager who has managed her life since she was 12 years old, a person who needs an assistant to tell her how to do the most basic things because while people her age learned to be a responsible adult she was doing world tours and creating history. It is something that also happens with high-performance athletes and when they fire their managers they do not know how to live their lives since they always had someone to tell them what to do.

Okay I’ll tap in….

Healthy & Clear Mind 

- I would work with her and her brother and people she trust to start getting some clarity in place on where her struggles are.
- work with her and her medical team of her choosing to find solid plan forward 

- then I’ll step the **** off because it’s none of my business even as a manager 

Professional:

- my job as a manager is to get her rediscover and fall in love with her amazing career.

- understand how to preserve her history but also rewrite it based on things labels and handlers didn’t allow her to push like songs like Breathe on me etc

- get in the studio with fresh new modern creatives as well as some of the major ones Pharrell, Danger, Max Martian etc 

- get her a culture team. Back in the day Britney was by rhythmic creatives that could dance had a pulse on the NOW and kept her “hip” she was with dancers, designers etc. I think Cultivating here a “”culture team” of dancers, stylists, music artists etc will give her the confidence to collaborate and create. 

- I’d have her talking up dance again but with a co director where they can collaborate on body movements that acutely WORK and look GOOD with what looks best for Britney. Then they can start to work on numbers etc. she’s involved in it all.

- Then I want her to drop a remix and re-imagined mix tape of her old songs redone and covers of her favorite songs. This will be a great indication for what sounds resonates best when she does a new album. She can do experimental music videos and pre-recorded performances to get comfortable again in front of the camera. She can drop them all on her Youtube

- collaboration with more iconic random acts like Elton John and also dabble with a select few of the newcomers but worthy ones 

- then album creation starts she’s been in the studio at this point so it’s time to start to finalize the whole process.
-if she’s up for it want her to do the lead single at a major award show 

- then promote the album date and a one night only live broadcast which will be streamed on a major streaming service 

this will be a concert promoting the new album and also highlighting the bsides of her career 

- then whatever the hell she wanted to do because it’s her life and her career 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.