What did you think of the Paris 2024 Olympics' "Sodom and Gomorrah"?

5 hours ago, one2threesaymyname said:

It's funny because you will never see anybody doing stuff like this with islam, so, do christians need to become terrorists to people start respecting their religion too?

why do people always feel the need to drag islam and muslims into everything? it’s not like it’s muslims doing this it’s other christian’s/atheists

muslims believe in sodom & gomorrah and jesus too lmao

11 hours ago, Turogue said:

Oh please stop playing the victim card, that's exhausting. Not all gay guys are the same, not all drag queens have the exact same style. Some people are over the top. Only idiots condemn all queer people just because of a couple of drag performers. 

When straight people are over the top do you then complain about all straight people too?

Get a grip.

There’s a time and place for these performances - embarrassing over the top *******ry sets gay people back even further. Nobody wants to see this **** at the Olympics. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, screamurlungsout said:

why do people always feel the need to drag islam and muslims into everything? it’s not like it’s muslims doing this it’s other christian’s/atheists

muslims believe in sodom & gomorrah and jesus too lmao

could it be because islam is the most uncivilized religion out there? And that's not an opinion.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I said what I said. Unfortunately it's true. I wish it wasn't. 

i’ve studied islam and yes to a certain degree i agree with you extremists do justify it using holy texts but this stuff (extremism) didn’t exist until the mid-late 1900s, islam is no different than any religion and passages can be misinterpreted and taken out of context 

and no there’s almost 2 billion muslims and most of them are normal civilized people they’re not some savages who “can’t control themselves”

51 minutes ago, screamurlungsout said:

i’ve studied islam and yes to a certain degree i agree with you extremists do justify it using holy texts but this stuff (extremism) didn’t exist until the mid-late 1900s, islam is no different than any religion and passages can be misinterpreted and taken out of context 

and no there’s almost 2 billion muslims and most of them are normal civilized people they’re not some savages who “can’t control themselves”

Look at Germany, France and Sweden. There are rapes, killings and assaults happening every day. And guess which way most of these incidents come from. 

Spoiler

I do not claim and say that it is a belief, but it is upbringing, bad upbringing from their culture and intolerance of others. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

There’s a time and place for these performances - embarrassing over the top *******ry sets gay people back even further. Nobody wants to see this **** at the Olympics. 

Again stop being a victim. People with brains don't think that all queer people are exactly the same as if they are clones of one another. Only idiots do that. Hello nuances are a thing.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Look at Germany, France and Sweden. There are rapes, killings and assaults happening every day. And guess which way most of these incidents come from. 

Hide contents

I do not claim and say that it is a belief, but it is upbringing, bad upbringing from their culture and intolerance of others. 

yes but that’s nothing to do w the religion, this is the same argument racist white people use on black people

i agree it’s because of a bad upbringing and not being raised properly, i’m middle eastern myself but i respect and people should respect other cultures, especially when they’re living there  

7 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Hide contents

this is straight up b u l l s h i t . this is lit n a z i propaganda.

I am in germany and its is not happening. this is fox news stuff.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

this is straight up b u l l s h i t . this is lit n a z i propaganda.

I am in germany and its is not happening. this is fox news stuff.

I am a neighbor of this country, so news leaks easily into our media from neighbors  :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Edited by Wendy Williams

I'm gay and I never understood drag quens to be in the Olympics. Will it make it easier for me to be gay to show Drag Queens and include them in the show? The Olympics means that athletes from all over the world come together and compete Decently regardless of gender. Drag queens are show business, but that's not what the Olympics is for. Love drag queens or not, but I don't want to be remembered or associated by them as a gay man. It's disturbing that when there are so many homophobic people all over the world and people who live on very extreme levels are portrayed as representing me. Being gay doesn't mean that for everyone. Everything has a place and a time.The show place of drag queens is also the stage, it is show business.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.