If Britney went back to her old habits...

Like going out to parties, Starbucks and things like that, would the paparazzi be constantly around her again like they were in 2007/2008? Because nowadays they still photograph her, but from afar.

I think she doesn’t go out to do these things anymore for fear of being chased by paps like back then. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 2

The paparazzi scene has changed alot. I believe they put new laws in place, partly because of Britney. So I doubt she’d be harassed like she was back in the day.

Honestly, I think she’s just a homebody. Nothing wrong with that, I’d stay home all day too if I lived in a mansion.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, Honeymoon said:

Like going out to parties, Starbucks and things like that, would the paparazzi be constantly around her again like they were in 2007/2008? Because nowadays they still photograph her, but from afar.

I think she doesn’t go out to do these things anymore for fear of being chased by paps like back then. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

what if she's trying to have another baby...a family of her own is all she has ever wanted

Edited by theodoritasenorita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.