JT reacts positively to seeing fans wearing Britney shirts in the crowd at his concerts

His reaction was very cute and despite what fans think, shows that he still respects and has some sort of love for her after everything. 

At another show a few weeks ago, a couple proposed wearing a Britney shirt and he complimented the shirt saying he loved it. 

Edited by BabyHotAsIce
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I don't believe these stories.. didn't see the guy wearing a brit's shirt.

Whatever...JT's made clear who he is when he not only didn't make a public apology (and doubly a private one) like he also said in a following concert ' I apologize to fking no one' :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 8
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

I don't believe these stories.. didn't see the guy wearing a brit's shirt.

Whatever...JT's made clear who he is when he not only didn't make a public apology (and doubly a private one) like he also said in a following concert ' I apologize to fking no one' :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

huh? the girlfriend posted a photo of her boyfriend wearing a shirt with britney on it and showed Jt’s reaction to it when he noticed. I also just linked to when a woman proposed to her girlfriend with a “it’s britney *****” shirt and he complimented it saying he loved it. 

Edited by BabyHotAsIce
2 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

huh? the girlfriend posted a photo of her boyfriend wearing a shirt with britney on it and showed Jt’s reaction to it when he noticed. I also just linked to when a woman proposed to her girlfriend with a “it’s britney *****” shirt and he complimented it saying he loved it. 

a person can wear a britneys shirt any time does not mean it was on his concert...Anyways, even if that is true, why are you making it a big deal after britney exposed him and how she's hurted and he went all 'I apologize to no one' attitude?

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 3
Just now, spreadmywings said:

a person can wear a britneys shirt any time does not mean it was on his concert...Anyways, even if that is true, why are you making it a big deal after britney exposed him and how she's hurted and he went all 'I apologize to no one' attitude?

You can clearly see the photo was taken at his concert and she posted another video of them there with him wearing the shirt  but i’m not going to argue.. 

I posted about it because i thought it was nice and shows that despite all the mess, I think they both still hold some type of love and respect for one another. 

The first one, could honestly be anyone in that direction. Before zooming in, it seems quite far away.

The proposal one was obviously focused on the proposal. What is he gonna do? Blatantly ignore the proposal was going on because someone wore a Britney tshirt? 

Why does this post feel like another trap to make Britney fans look bad by shoving super positive things jt allegedly did Britney related in our faces?:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Like 5

i feel like he didn't read the room, he lost the opportunity to go back to her or to hang with her for awhile and be honest, not sure if they did that, probably someone was blocking it to happen, he should have done that, just like jlo and ben did

yeah, life goes on, i was a fan of him and i wish he would delete cry me a river, it's a mean spirited song, no one that go see him live would miss it and it would be an act of respect. 

• Love 1

They are always going to have feelings for each other. They both were fundamental in their lives growing up. Despite all the bad moments, I'm sure both cherish the good moments. I don't think they resent each other, the fans on the other hand.......

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

lmaooo and who tf are you? i have absolutely nothing to prove to a complete stranger on the internet :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

deflection
i don't think anyone here believes you like britney

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

His reaction was very cute and despite what fans think, shows that he still respects and has some sort of love for her after everything. 

At another show a few weeks ago, a couple proposed wearing a Britney shirt and he complimented the shirt saying he loved it. 

Do we need to talk about it/him? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.