Sam Asghari spotted with a blonde woman in Santa Barbara

38 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

And you said you’re voting for one, sweaty.

The jokes write themselves.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I said trump will win over unqualified, headboard Harris. I can’t vote for him since I’m not American. 

When Sam and Britney were together you guys didn't care about this:

one-of-sam-asgharis-friends-and-clients-

And still to these days, people act like this never happened... But believe every stories about Britney cheating... LOL

And now that they are not together anymore and this since almost one year, you want to find out who is his new girl? WHY? WE DON'T GIVE A F... He's living his life.

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
  • Like 6
9 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Aww she looks sweet and pretty and he’s looking bulky even through his cut. 
Congratulations love and/or genuine friendship will always win over chaotic situations/ppl- Go Sam!!!

Put the same energy to find love or genuine friendship for yourself!

Also you should created a Scammy board! It will be your heaven! Go head, pretty sure you dont have anything else to do of your days anyway! Take some trolls with you too, they are bored as f *** too!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

HA! He has a type!

as long as Britney is no longer paying for his apartment does it really matter?  But as we know she probably is.

Though the Persian Empire did pay top dollar for blonde s** slaves in the good old days.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.