Britney spotted driving this weekend!

1 hour ago, spreadmywings said:

I know she will drag them for giving her a double jaw but I think she looks great and very classic Britney. Her lips look normal again after so many years of 'joker fillers' , even her nose looks better and more alike herself again. I wish she never touch her lips and nose again with those awful fillers

My biggest fear is that the joker smile was caused by surgery, not fillers. Something similar to a Korean smile lift. She’d been getting fillers since at least late 2006, but they never caused a joker smile.

Sometimes the joker smile isn’t noticeable unless she smiles

I hope I’m wrong.

2 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

I know she will drag them for giving her a double jaw but I think she looks great and very classic Britney. Her lips look normal again after so many years of 'joker fillers' , even her nose looks better and more alike herself again. I wish she never touch her lips and nose again with those awful fillers

Nobody gave her a double chin she simply has one since many years already. Noting wrong with it but she and her fans should stand to it she ism´t in top shape anymore since years.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, DavebBautista said:

Nobody gave her a double chin she simply has one since many years already. Noting wrong with it but she and her fans should stand to it she ism´t in top shape anymore since years.

She doesn’t even have a double chin in the pic lol

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MarshallMathers said:

My biggest fear is that the joker smile was caused by surgery, not fillers. Something similar to a Korean smile lift. She’d been getting fillers since at least late 2006, but they never caused a joker smile.

Sometimes the joker smile isn’t noticeable unless she smiles

PI hope I’m wrong.

I heard her father made her get smile surgery bc he didn’t want it to look like she was unhappy under con

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.