Bombastic Love - Fan Made Elusive remix version

There’s been only ever a small snippet of this remix of “Bombastic Love” from the Making of Crossroads - for many years a lot of us have wanted to hear it in full. A fan had recreated it and it sounds really good.

Snippet of the original:

Fan Made full:

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

There’s been only ever a small snippet of this remix of “Bombastic Love” from the Making of Crossroads - for many years a lot of us have wanted to hear it in full. A fan had recreated it and it sounds really good.

Snippet of the original:

Fan Made full:

I follow this channel, they have pretty cool and amazing work😍

Tbh I wasn't THAT interested about bombastic love (the song is ok, but I don't really get it🤭), but I think it was quite a mystery and tease that got fans wanting for the full version. Just like how fans are eager for rebellion.

I like this version too, especially the second verse and the bridge that has the haunting descending strings in the background. They did a great job.

• Like 1

I heard that when someone posted the Kiss You All Over fan remastered version yesterday, even thought about posting it. It's cool, I like it, those different strings.

Edited by Fita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.