TMZ laughs at Britney for taking so long to figure out Paul Soliz was using her for her luxury lifestyle

Not watching it... but let's be honest...

After everything how its possible Britney keep trusting the worst people around?

This relationship was some wild story even for her standard. A lowlife man, working for her, with many problems, broke... but she really thought he wanted something from her besides the money and the luxury life? Oh sweetie...

I don't think even a child has a worst judgement of character than Britney.

If she trusts anyone all the time then she will always fall into the same situations.

It's just very dangerous how easily  manipulated she seems to be.

Edited by Dark Willow
20 hours ago, Derrick said:

I mean it’s not funny because it’s someone’s life but homegirl needs some self awareness and self respect. She lets literal trash come into her life and then is so shocked when they show themselves for what they are. Trash. 

it’s one thing to be in your teens and 20s and learning and growing from it but Britney is in her 40s. I sympathize but I don’t feel sorry for her. She has all the money and access to help herself but she loves a toxic cycle.

She was robbed of her life . I am not sure you comprehend her life. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.