Charli XCX mentions Britney in new interview

33 minutes ago, humstarr said:

That wasnt addressed towards her specifically. She clearly didnt know who was asked to write for the album she wasnt gonna do thats why she called them random duh :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: @LoveYourselfMas

She called her random. Specifically.

She was also rude to Selena Gomez. She gets jealous. It’s ok. She’s not necessarily a girl’s girl get over it. God bless you

6 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

She called her random. Specifically.

She was also rude to Selena Gomez. She gets jealous. It’s ok. She’s not necessarily a girl’s girl get over it. God bless you

I get it that u r a Britney hater but this is too delulu even for u. 

Selena is a different conversation 

13 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

She really did that with her album ! Can’t stop listening to it.

Brat is like the Blackout’s 2020’s child, I can imagine Britney’s voice singing some songs on it like “Apple” or “Guess” I really hope that they collaborate one day and that Britney apologize for the bit rude “random” comment.

I love Brat! This album slays so hard. Would love to hear a collar with Charlie 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.