Britney Stan: "The Britney we knew is long gone. Britney is not getting better after conservatorship. She was ready to take the world by storm after it ended and be an advocate."

I loved when someone clipped this woman yelling at her viewers "Y'all better send me more cash to keep doing these Britney videos - they're so much work for me to do!" Or something like that. Her main content up to now has been speculation and conspiracies, guised as 'concern' for Britney.

I'm not sure even half of them really believe the conspiracies themselves. It's more to generate clicks, views and followers.

Now there seems to be a shift in tone, since Britney started dating a nobody with criminal background. Yeah it's not great but suddenly the subject has switched from the conspiracies to attacking B for her choices. Flip floppers who can't find their own content.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oh, does the 'Britney Stan' have intel on Britney's health we don't know about?

I find it distasteful how she can say definitively that Britney is absolutely not healing after the conservatorship - it hasn't even been a full 3 years since she's been free. Again, for those that are obtuse, Britney went through 13 years of suffering, mental/emotional abuse and trauma. I bet what she shared in her book was probably just the tip of the iceberg, and more sinister things happened to her while she was locked away those 4 months. Healing is never linear and I don't know how you all can expect it to happen in just a short amount of time. 

Some of you need to re-read the below post she made recently:
wrw32s8gf92d1.jpeg

Love that caption she wrote. People in here saying she’s immature and ****, yet she posted this well written, MATURE, heartfelt caption and people just ignore it because “oh Britney’s dancing on Instagram again!” Like leave the woman alone.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

“The Britney we knew since 2004 is gone!!! 😭” The Britney you think you knew was being overworked to the point that her body was literally beginning to shut down. She has told us MULTIPLE times over the years that she was absolutely miserable during that period of her life, so why is it the standard? Why is that the time in her life that Britney stans constantly bring up and obsess over? Just because you were happy during that time doesn’t mean Britney was. Is her life perfect now? Absolutely not, but I do believe her when she says she’s the happiest she’s ever been, even though that’s unfortunately… a very low bar. 

Exactly, Britney in 2004 was miserable. She was trying to deal with her break up with Justin, but her family and her team marched in, forced her to sit down with that Diane Sawyer ***** who practically ridiculed, shamed, and embarrassed her in front of the world, and also made her put out an album and do a tour she didn’t want to do. It’s ridiculous that people think that was a great time for her. Yeah it might’ve been a great time for her management team and her family, but definitely not her.

13 hours ago, shanemw1 said:

No we do not deserve and are not entitled to any transparency in regards to Britney's life. Britney is not an elected official and is a private citizen who deserves to keep whatever she wants about what she is going through to herself. She does not need to answer to anyone and she certainly doesn't need to grow up. People want to judge and criticize her but her instagram is not alarming, it's not unusual we live in a country that at one point (and may again) had Donald Trump as a president if that POS doesn't need to grow up and be transparent when he ran the country then why the hell should Britney who is not even working at the moment. 

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

12 hours ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Because I support her freedom? Is this not why Free Britney happened? Ask yourself why the world thinks it’s ok to say a woman is crazy and unhinged just because she dances in her living room and likes to post naked pictures in the first place. You don’t see Jamie Spears or any other men getting half of the treatment she gets even though they’ve literally ABUSED women like her or constantly get caught doing other crazy **** like doing c*ke or DUIs (looking at you JT). 

It’s about time you’ve all accepted that Britney’s image wouldn’t be any better regardless if her Instagram was a thing or not. The general public could have given her a bit more grace if that was the case but the REAL damage with the “Britney is crazy and needs help” narrative has already been done a long time ago by the media and they’d spread fake **** about her either way. If playing nice didn’t stop her from losing her freedom then nothing can stop her from being treated terribly because guess what? Misogyny and ableism is still an issue regardless of whether a woman complies or not. She’s talked about that in the book - again, I wonder if her word has lost value amongst fans.

This! ALL OF THIS!!!! The crazy label has already done its damage on her from when she first started partying with Paris Hilton, maybe even before that. It’s ******* sad, but it’s an image no matter what she does will be cemented on her legacy long after she’s gone, so what’s the point of trying to be the perfect little pop star anymore when that didn’t help either.

Britney is in a special caliber of celebrity, a club that includes Michael (excluding the child stuff) and a few others if I go do my research. She’s the type of celebrity where she’s not looked at like a human being. The acceptance and understanding that has evolved with time isn’t given to her like it is to others. It’s really hard for me to explain it, but it’s like other people get a pass because “oh they just made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes” but with Britney, it’s like she went out and committed mass genocide with how she’s treated when she makes mistakes when other people have made worse mistakes than she’s ever done, and I feel like Britney is coming or has come to terms with that, that whatever she does, it will never be enough and it will never make her look like a good person in the eyes of the world when really, she’s a good person, so why even bother trying to fight it when she can be happy and just do whatever she wants.

• Love 1
On 7/13/2024 at 12:02 AM, BlackoutBaby said:

I loved when someone clipped this woman yelling at her viewers "Y'all better send me more cash to keep doing these Britney videos - they're so much work for me to do!" Or something like that. Her main content up to now has been speculation and conspiracies, guised as 'concern' for Britney.

I'm not sure even half of them really believe the conspiracies themselves. It's more to generate clicks, views and followers.

Now there seems to be a shift in tone, since Britney started dating a nobody with criminal background. Yeah it's not great but suddenly the subject has switched from the conspiracies to attacking B for her choices. Flip floppers who can't find their own content.

Hi, Ashlynn here. keepitash21 on Instagram… the woman you’re referring to here… is not me. Your statement saying “ I loved when someone clipped this woman yelling at her viewers "Y'all better send me more cash to keep doing these Britney videos - they're so much work for me to do!" End statement. Please show the clip you’re referring to.. because I have never yelled to people and said “send me cash, the Britney videos are so much work.” I don’t do anything with my videos but talk, and put a background up. I don’t ask for money. I have a full time job. You are confusing me with someone else who talks about the work they put into their “conspiracy” videos. There is a creator that charges for things, asks for donations etc. you’ve got the wrong girl here. Look again because theres absolutely no video of me saying that. Thanks. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.