Sugababes make a triumphant return to Glastonbury ✨

nwonder

GRIGSOcWIAA1V7t.jpg

Sugababes proved a massive hit once again at Glastonbury as fans were reportedly turned away from the festival’s West Holts Stage due to overcrowding. 

The trio – who previously shut down the smaller Field of Avalon stage when they played in 2022 – returned this year to the bigger West Holts arena, but they proved so popular that some fans were unable to get in to see the group.

https://retropopmagazine.com/sugababes-attract-biggest-glastonbury-west-holts-crowd-ever-as-fans-are-turned-away-from-packed-arena/

I’m soo happy for them, they killed it and phew not them shutting down stage again!
And wow Keisha is a vocal powerhouse . 

I wasn’t feeling Shiv’s wig tho. 💀

Also Shiv’s solo masterpiece ‘Don’t give it up’ is finally available on YouTube.

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Acer said:

Where is Heidi? I miss her so much 

Well she chose to be part of a different line up of the Sugababes and that lineup disbanded back in 2009/10. There’s no reason why she’d be involved in this formation. Plus she’s now enjoying family life ❤️

Also Siobhan is amazing 

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, nwonder said:

GRIGSOcWIAA1V7t.jpg

I’m soo happy for them, they killed it and phew not them shutting down stage again!
And wow Keisha is a vocal powerhouse . 

I wasn’t feeling Shiv’s wig tho. 💀

I hope they’ll give us new music soon. The Lost Tapes was amazing and When the rain comes has grown on me so much. 

Also Shiv’s solo masterpiece ‘Don’t give it up’ is finally available on YouTube.

Honestly I don't feel their early stuff....when Change? when Denial?

2 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

They need to bring Heidi back.

Lol why would they bring her back when she doesn’t enjoy working with Keisha anymore ? 🤔  

She IS the Sugababes.

Yes… but the 4.0 version with Amelle and Jade.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

The current line up is perfect as it is and the girls are going from strength to strength. The harmonies are the best they’ve ever been.

3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Lol why would they bring her back when she doesn’t enjoy working with Keisha anymore ? 🤔  

Yes… but the 4.0 version with Amelle and Jade.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

The current line up is perfect as it is and the girls are going from strength to strength. The harmonies are the best they’ve ever been.

Wow such denial! Heidi, Keisha, Mutya is THE Sugababe lineup; responsible for 90% of their hits. 

Siobhan can only authentically sing Overload, the rest she is just a Heidi fraudster. I feel for Heidi. I agree with Heidi’s Mum that they have essentially wiped her from the history books. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.