Myah Marie - Til It’s Gone Vocals

The interesting thing about BJ verses FF is that the main difference is the quality of the vocal production not the amount of Britney vocals for a lot of the tracks. Songs like HIAM have really minimal Britney vocals, things like the adlibs in the final chorus are digitally created with Melodyne and then Britney's vocals are beefed up with Myah and Bonnie McKee heavily throughout the song. Most songs on FF have Britney's vocals shifted and corrected to within an inch of their life but it sounds intentional and stylistic rather than like the patch job so many songs on BJ seem to have. But we don't bash FF and it was a hit for Britney because of the level of work put into it.

I'll always wonder if the album wasn't rushed, if another vocal producer was used, or if will.i.am wasn't overseeing the project what we could have got. A lot of the writing on BJ was good and you can't deny several of the tracks had potential. It's in how everything was finished that hurt the project as a whole. Til it's Gone is a bop and the lyrics relate to Britney but it's one of the BJ tracks that the vocal production leaves a lot to be desired.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Gaydar said:

The interesting thing about BJ verses FF is that the main difference is the quality of the vocal production not the amount of Britney vocals for a lot of the tracks. Songs like HIAM have really minimal Britney vocals, things like the adlibs in the final chorus are digitally created with Melodyne and then Britney's vocals are beefed up with Myah and Bonnie McKee heavily throughout the song. Most songs on FF have Britney's vocals shifted and corrected to within an inch of their life but it sounds intentional and stylistic rather than like the patch job so many songs on BJ seem to have. But we don't bash FF and it was a hit for Britney because of the level of work put into it.

I'll always wonder if the album wasn't rushed, if another vocal producer was used, or if will.i.am wasn't overseeing the project what we could have got. A lot of the writing on BJ was good and you can't deny several of the tracks had potential. It's in how everything was finished that hurt the project as a whole. Til it's Gone is a bop and the lyrics relate to Britney but it's one of the BJ tracks that the vocal production leaves a lot to be desired.

I really think not they used the darkchild album that Myah said Britney was recording the songs before her, the whole project would’ve just been better😅😇❤️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Not familiar with impersonators doing the “deep” voice. It’s usually just the nasal sound. My God, if B9 ever happens it’s gonna be such a mess with all the theories about Myah and AIney. :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

I saw a video of Myah singing my only wish. No one has heard the best of Myah doing Britney😇 well except the people who have I guess lol🤣 but it was scary good. I thought it was playback

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.