BRITNEY SPEARS & lana del rey

I WANNA KNOW what this fan base thinks about this supposed feat. supposed to happen

Britney is alllegedly recording her 10th album right now so

Would you like this two QUEENS together?

Lana loves Britney Spears and praised her a lot

This is the female feat I would LOVE LOVE LOVE

I'M ALREADY SEEING THE **** and magic song and the visuals, fairly inspired, dark and ****, very sultry, THE VOCALS a la breathe on me

f4bf685af551d258251f1221fee107bc.jpg

• Love 2
Posted (edited)

lana is #38 on Spotify right now

boys and girls fro the 2010s and now this generation discovering her are loving her

It would be incredible if they get together, and her personality is the best she's so easy going and down to earth, she really connects with her fans the way she treats her fans is so cute.

hlk2DFS.gif

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I used to like her, but she became pretty boring and repetitive. Being best friends with Taylor Swift also takes away a lot of her “edge”… they’re like a couple of boring, spoiled brats lol. 

I do love her first 2/3 albums though. 

they're not exactly best friends, they hang out for awhile bc they share the same producers, they're not really besties, and it's bc of lana easy going personality 

They're not going to be together anytime soon

4 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I feel like Britney and Lana would have been soul sister besties in another life.. Something about a collab seems so magic and right..

4 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

We are not worthy :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

4 hours ago, takataminna said:

Not gonna happen but that would be a start of a new era in the music.

Imagine a song where it’s Lana singing in her baby voice and Brit singing with her deep one. :neydedance_purple:

this makes me so happy, didn't know some Britney fans also appreciate LDR, bc britney fas are so petty toward other female artists, i don't know why! Britney is awesome and so are the other girls that look up to her

Britney & LDR feat would break the world

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Lana is about to hit a new peak when her new music drops, watch out!

39 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

saw her Thursday night and there were so many teenage and college aged people. Definitely a younger audience than most early fans. 

omg how was it?

it's the show with the red dress with Quavo?

Just now, Jup1ter said:

omg how was it?

it's the show with the red dress with Quavo?

Yes!!! 

The weather was insane so it was delayed by a few hours which cut it a little short. I’ve seen her twice before and this show was best in my opinion.  As difficult as the weather proved to be the ballpark and city really seemed to fit her vibe. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

this makes me so happy, didn't know some Britney fans also appreciate LDR, bc britney fas are so petty toward other female artists, i don't know why! Britney is awesome and so are the other girls that look up to her

Britney & LDR feat would break the world

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Lana is about to hit a new peak when her new music drops, watch out!

Oh I remember watching these back in the day. Good memories!

Brit was a huge idol for me when I was in my teens. Later as much as I had not forget her I explored different genres of music. In my early 20s I would say Lana was my idol. And she was always a huge fan of Brit so I thought that they would collab at some point. Sadly this never happened. And I am not sure if Brit ever acknowledged Lana’s existence or music. 

I wish britney would be obsessed with lana del rey, bc if you're fan os hers you will see how natural acts in public and with her fans, britney is stiff now, so she could learn a lot to not give a **** like lana del rey,

this would be HUGE MORE than any pop girl

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.