Breaking news: Justin Timberlake arrested in New York for DWI

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

When you're saying Britney can "drive as reckeless as she wants" what more is there to say girl.

You're condoning her behavior regardless of how dangerous it could be.

You are hilariously bad when it comes to having a actual discussion without flipping things around on the other user when you know you have no argument left.

Boo You ***** Mean Girls GIF

xoxo

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
Just now, PlatinumB said:

You are hilariously bad when it comes to having a actual discussion without flipping things around on the other user when you know you have no argument left.

xoxo

Kind of like how the other users said I was derailing the post by talking about Britney when I wasn't even if the first one to bring her up? But that didn't stop you from jumping on the bandwagon right?

Sounds like you and others are the ones that flipped things around...I mean you do you though.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

xoxo

Awww honey don't get upset you regret posting that Britney can be a danger to the public and drive as reckless as she wants as you put it.

Big Brother Goodbye GIF by Global TV

Just now, Gypsy Woman said:

Kind of like how the other users said I was derailing the post by talking about Britney when I wasn't even if the first one to bring her up? But that didn't stop you from jumping on the bandwagon right?

Sounds like you and others are the ones that flipped things around...I mean you do you though.

tyra banks tiffany GIF I wasn't even talking to yew.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Veronica Spears said:

This thread is a mess :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:and I can’t  with some members here who act like angles when they literally  made fun of a man with amputated leg :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Thank you!!!!

They want to put users down for talking about Britney's driving record and her driving mis haps, yet those users are clapping over death wishes, amputees, and the pain of others and wishing harm on others.

They seem to have very dark hearts yet want to portray and gas light everyone else into their shadows. 

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Awww honey don't get upset you regret posting that Britney can be a danger to the public and drive as reckless as she wants as you put it.

Big Brother Goodbye GIF by Global TV

I didn't even mean it like that so you can twist and skew my words as much as you want boo xoxo Whatever works for your fantasy and agenda. I'm done for the day and going to drive recklessly around my neighbourhood ciao mi amor.  :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

4 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Neither was I to you, but that didn't stop you from inserting yourself into a comment I had made to someone else. But here we are now...

Goodness, keep digging...

You literally quoted my comment... So I think you was. Tbh I didn't even read your comment.:byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

clock it

GQXrcM3aIAY90-2?format=jpg&name=medium

@PlatinumB hasn't clocked anything and to your amazement we actually get along and like one another. We don't always agree on everything, yet we do agree on a lot.

So, if you're hoping that Platinum and I are going to get into some hatred blow out in this thread you're sadly mistaken.

Look for another situation to incite hate, drama, weak palms, and weak rock throwing into girl. 

Now clock that.

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Just now, PlatinumB said:

I didn't even mean it like that so you can twist and skew my words as much as you want boo xoxo Whatever works for your fantasy and agenda. I'm done for the day and going to drive recklessly around my neighbourhood ciao mi amor.  :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

You literally quoted my comment... So I think you was. Tbh I didn't even read your comment.:byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Have a great day sis.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.