BACKYARD BURIAL Drone footage shows grave in grounds where Britney Spears’ father Jamie lives in an RV – 6 miles from her childhood home

6 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

He probably lost a lot of the money, but I don't think he lost to the point he needs to live there without any other options.

Some articles back in 2020 said he was living there alone, some others reported he was with Jamie Lynn, she was "taking care" of him.

I know it was covid lockdown, but it's not like the family was or is against him (it never happened). 

The interesting part is the media showing him like a completely abandoned old poor man... if he is there is only because he wants to live there.

Edit: just saw this 

whos that? and is this before he lost his leg? 

9 hours ago, PolySpears said:

whos that? and is this before he lost his leg? 

That's Daphne Barak,  a British "journalist"... she was hired by the Federline to do interviews with them, Jamie and Bryan were included.

She gave up the project, but for months had contact with them, she used Britney sons a lot... A really weird woman.

This is from before the leg thing, yes.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

It's been my understanding that the money is technically 'gone', so there's no way for her to get it back. It's beyond horrid what her family allowed to happen to her. 

and the fact that what they did to her was motivated by money. maybe they were genuinely concerned at first, but it's clear to see that it quickly spiraled into only caring about money.

• Like 2
On 6/17/2024 at 1:30 PM, Crayboy said:

With the amount of money he's made off of her, both officially, and not, he should be living like a king. Trash man.

This comment sent me I’m sorry ‘officially and not’

‘Trash man’.    I’m screaming :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

That's Daphne Barak,  a British "journalist"... she was hired by the Federline to do interviews with them, Jamie and Bryan were included.

She gave up the project, but for months had contact with them, she used Britney sons a lot... A really weird woman.

This is from before the leg thing, yes.

heard of her... didn't she do interviews with britney's sons?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.