Why is it "Overprotected (Radio Edit)"? Is there an extended version of it?

16 hours ago, Fita said:

That with 'win' is new to me. 

I ran over to this video of an acapella of overprotected to see how did it actually sound like... And... I don't know if i'm suggesting myself but it sounds like 'win my life' to me.

Now the weird thing is that on both spotify and youtube the lyrics are with 'with'.

Like I said, it was confirmed by Britney herself: What am I to do to WIN my life?

Also, if you try to sing both versions, you'll notice the wrong line (What am I to do WITH my life?) is missing a syllable and therefore throws the beat of the entire line off.

• Like 1
On 6/17/2024 at 8:06 PM, UnderHisSpell said:

Yes! And the Radio Edit is actually from this CD release:

spacer.png

And I have it! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Everyone let me know if you want the radio edit, I've got it ripped in FLAC and would be more than happy to share. 

Edited by Propagandalf
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Propagandalf said:

And I have it! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Everyone let me know if you want the radio edit, I've got it ripped in FLAC and would be more than happy to share. 

Omg Do you have these? I was looking for FLAC rip of them.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by UnderHisSpell
On 6/17/2024 at 4:20 AM, ImmaSlave4U said:

This and if a song happens to run on the longer side, a radio edit will often be done to make it closer to the ideal radio length of around 3 minutes. 

right, this is what i thought it was but apparently the only difference is they removed the "action" in the intro. weird :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.