FULL 'Britney' album gets Dolby Atmos UPDATE | OUT NOW

it truly will be awful if all we are able to stream is atmos. thank god Spotify didn't implement this gimmick for more users to think they are having a new experience but are actaully not even hearing the album as intended. smh. ive literally never heard an Atmos album that made me think it was a better version. but i guess it's more for the "tiktok" crowd who cant focus and need 6 audio channels for their brain to be stimulated enough to listen and fully understand music.

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Edited by kevin.
On 6/14/2024 at 11:32 AM, Frankie8 said:

Apparently, it's just me that when I listen to a dolby atmos version, I don't hear a difference and when I do hear a difference, I don't like it.

Plus, from what I have read and correct me if I am wrong, a dolby atmos sound engineer picks what he thinks would make the song more clear and better, not what Britney/other artists thinks and sometimes not even the original producers. So when I hear these versions, I think it's just another version of the song and not the official one originally released.

Its not what they think "would make the song more clear and better". The audio system provides an immersive experience, and enhances the clarity of the sounds so youre getting a more realistic version of what the song sounds like in the studio. Thas why you can hear her voice more clear, the beats hit harder. In order for you to actually experience this, you need to enable Dolby Atmos on your phone if it even has it and also good quality headphones or speakers that are compatible with Atmos. So if you dont have that then you wont hear any difference. Buy some high quality headphones and try again.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.