Britney on instagram: I’m proud of my white shell 🐚 bathing suit and that I lost 2 inches in my waist

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, IoI said:

Some people just love tearing others down, it's easy to do on the internet. they probably see her as an easy target, but then again they do it to all celebrities

I don't think it's caring so much about people's 'opinions' as her being obsessed with her body as a physical 'asset' that is an important part of her claim to fame. Her whole public persona was shaped around her body and looks so exposing herself (and receiving critique) might feel to her like part of her job, even if the feedback is mean.

Which is basically... cares what the public think. She always giving explanation for almost everything, she cares way too much. It's not only about the body and her obsession with weight.

Every artist needs some feedback and Britney seems to live in a bubble "overprotected" to this day... so she needs some reality shock once in a while.

If she learns with constructive criticism and ignore the pure hate, things will start to improve for her.

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.